Samantha in strife (and medical retirement rorts)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m seriously getting very sick of this ****, if it wasn’t for my love of my team I’d quit the NRL.

Ruling after ruling after ruling going certain teams ways and then being denied to others ( not just Manly).

Just hope VLandys can sort it out but I’m notgoing to bet on it.

Can I ring South's and say I'll take the job for half the dosh?
$180k per year to be "trained" in admin sounds good to me, no wonder Sam's always smiling.
Who else is promised a job for 10 years that they have little to no idea about and get paid $7000 per week?

On top of the job they created for GI that's a lot of $$$ they're paying out for sfa.

Yep, the salary cap works and all clubs are on an equal footing.... oh look, a flying pig!

On the 1nglis ambassador roles.....just how much work has that actually involved? And besides, isn't he now part of Maguire's coaching staff at the Tigpies??

Even the Dodgy Brothers couldn't have come up with that deal.....yet the NRL signed off on it. The same NRL who just a year earlier hit the Tigpies with almost the same salary cap penalty we copped because they offered Robbie Farah an ambassador role with the club for when he retired while he was still under contract. Wasn't 1nglis still under contract when he got offered ambassador roles?

The NRL is a level playing field isn't it. And here is your flying pig.....

Attachments

• Flying Pig.jpg
    Flying Pig.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Remember this is on top of Inglis.

they’ve effectively got rid of about 2 million a year.

It’s a joke, the NRL should be stepping in on this BUT as we know,

Rules for some

Different rules for others

Mate, the worst part is that the NRL isn't stepping on it....at least when it comes to certain clubs.....because they are damn well involved up to their necks in making it happen.

Edit: remember, the NRL themselves also offered 1nglis ambassador roles as part of the deal to have him medically retired. It was something they should have been nowhere near because its a conflict of interest, yet they were involved.

Under Greenturd, the NRL is more corrupt than anything the Qld Police did that led to the Fitzgerald Inquiry.

Last edited:
I’m seriously getting very sick of this ****, if it wasn’t for my love of my team I’d quit the NRL.

Ruling after ruling after ruling going certain teams ways and then being denied to others ( not just Manly).

Just hope VLandys can sort it out but I’m notgoing to bet on it.
I am with you 100% Mark. Again I will say it. Its like they are bending over backwards to make up for kicking them out all those years ago. The game is a huge joke

Can I ring South's and say I'll take the job for half the dosh?
$180k per year to be "trained" in admin sounds good to me, no wonder Sam's always smiling.
Who else is promised a job for 10 years that they have little to no idea about and get paid $7000 per week?

On top of the job they created for GI that's a lot of $$$ they're paying out for sfa.

Yep, the salary cap works and all clubs are on an equal footing.... oh look, a flying pig!
It is a complete joke. An insult to professional managers and administrators everywhere.

As a comparison most judges get $270,000 a year in NSW.

Medical retirement approved!!

Seriously, is ANYONE surprised???

OMG

No surprise it was released on a friday arvo, straight out of the shonky pollie rule book.

But wow, the nrl just don't even try to hide their corruption anymore. Just despicable.

Obv, we wont get any reasons from the nrl either. What an absolute corrupt rort.

Medical retirement approved!!

Seriously, is ANYONE surprised???
its official. The NRL are a complete joke. Bunnies have exemptions on 2 players in less than a year. Well done V,landys, its good to see nothing has changed. It seems like you can be bought. Who,s next at souths or anywhere else. The NRL are doing their best to get Arrow to the bunnies. What a complete farce

I contacted them via their feedback area, but expect corporate double speak in reply. I was polite though, they don't usually reply if your email is full of swearing.

Either way....

images

How is it deemed a new injury of the same shoulder ACL :think:

Sadly the rich Clubs can payout these players without relying in the Insurer :confused:

Rabbids Footy Ops now has 660k being spent on 2 players with zero qualification for their jobs

When do they ask for a Football Operations Cap exemption from Greenturd :wondering:

"This decision is based on independent medical advice that found Burgess’s career-ending injury was not the result of a pre-existing condition.

The NRL found Burgess's career-ending injury was not pre-existing and had occurred during the course of his current contract, meaning the club was permitted to be granted salary cap relief.

"An infection ended my career"

:rofl:

:lipssealed:

:dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign:

Corrupt ****s

How the **** is this shoulder injury not pre-existing ?
Matai and Stewarts were deemed to be pre-existing ( probably a fair call tbh).

Consistency is as over-rated as ever.

"This decision is based on independent medical advice that found Burgess’s career-ending injury was not the result of a pre-existing condition.

The NRL found Burgess's career-ending injury was not pre-existing and had occurred during the course of his current contract, meaning the club was permitted to be granted salary cap relief.

:rofl:

:lipssealed:

:dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign:

Corrupt ****s
Would the current 'injury' have been season ending on a healthy shoulder, your Honour :wait:

images

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7