Sam Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ManlyBacker link said:
40-zip at half time. Cut to Crowe. I could almost feel his pain. Suck it up big fella.

Just another chapter for his "Book of Fools".

Burgess has lived up to the hype, certainly a shame we couldn't snare him. To think he's still only 21 and in his first year of NRL. Injury would be the only thing that could stop him being a dominant player for a long period of time. Wonder if Beaver is trying to scout any other promising pommy types for us?

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Burgess has lived up to the hype, certainly a shame we couldn't snare him. To think he's still only 21 and in his first year of NRL. Injury would be the only thing that could stop him being a dominant player for a long period of time. Wonder if Beaver is trying to scout any other promising pommy types for us?

There's a few I can think of that he can start with

Look out for a guy named James Graham from St Helens. Apparantly he is off contract and wants to come to Australia. He plays prop and goes really well. 

Romeo link said:
Look out for a guy named James Graham from St Helens. Apparantly he is off contract and wants to come to Australia. He plays prop and goes really well. 

Don't think he'll be coming over yet, I think he's signed on for Saint Helens for another season.

A mate from school was rattling them off: Just off the top of my head: Geddes, Pettybourne, Taylor, Ross, Lowe, Sutton but he did name them: I think 2 weeks ago he said there whole starting pack was out.

Darren link said:
A mate from school was rattling them off: Just off the top of my head: Geddes, Pettybourne, Taylor, Ross, Lowe, Sutton but he did name them: I think 2 weeks ago he said there whole starting pack was out.

Last night for us:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. David Williams
03. William Hopoate
04. Dean Whare
05. Josh Perry
06. Shane Rodney
07. Ben Farrar

all would have probably been selected if fit. Additionally, we were coming off a tough Monday night encounter with The Dragons.

We're doing ok. The Warriors are a tough team to face be anyone's imagination.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=184648.msg286497#msg286497 date=1282394381]

Last night for us:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. David Williams
03. William Hopoate
04. Dean Whare
05. Josh Perry
06. Shane Rodney
07. Ben Farrar

all would have probably been selected if fit. Additionally, we were coming off a tough Monday night encounter with The Dragons.

We're doing ok. The Warriors are a tough team to face be anyone's imagination.
[/quote]

Shane Rodney can't be included in that list as he was injured in last nights game

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7