Sam Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
With Souffs now extremely unlikely to make the 8 I wonder if Burgess now regrets not taking Beavers advice to go to Manly.

Souffs fans would be used to this level of disappointment, but I think Sam was promised a bit more.

He signed with souffs because he likes taking his annual vacation in September each year

bob dylan link said:
He signed with souffs because he likes taking his annual vacation in September each year

Burges is one of the best forwards in the NRL.

I thought Sika Manu was outstanding in today's match for the storm.

:)

Check this out.

This is what happened to his older brother the other night. Might have to copy and paste it into the address bar
tweetphoto.com/39097495

*Warning it is graphic

Ant80 link said:
Check this out.

This is what happened to his older brother the other night. Might have to copy and paste it into the address bar
tweetphoto.com/39097495

*Warning it is graphic
Holy sh*t

I'm sure when he falls asleep on his pillow filled with $$$ he stops giving a **** about finals footy.

He is 100% committed to winning. His form for England was sensational but he is now surrounded by plodders and he loses it on the field too often as a result. If he keeps this up he will be remembered as one who mighta, coulda.

ManlyBacker link said:
He is 100% committed to winning. His form for England was sensational but he is now surrounded by plodders and he loses it on the field too often as a result. If he keeps this up he will be remembered as one who mighta, coulda.

Just like Roy A.

Rambo1987 link said:
Souths would have to be the biggist disappointment this year. With the roster they have they should be top 4.

What is so good about their roster?

I reckon they have the worst roster in the NRL and have managed to finish near the top 8, pretty good I reckon for a team that only has three decent players, Burgess, Luke and Asotasi.

Blokes like Luke Stuart, Talanoa, Wesser, Sandow, Crocker etc are too old or just not up to NRL standard.  Add that to the inconsistent Sutton, Lowe, Merritt, Pettyborne, Champion etc etc.

Volley link said:
I'm sure when he falls asleep on his pillow filled with $$$ he stops giving a s**t about finals footy.

Pillow of cash??? He joined Souths for the love of Rusty and is only getting paid $250,000.

Cletus link said:
[quote author=Volley link=topic=184648.msg284505#msg284505 date=1281863372]
I'm sure when he falls asleep on his pillow filled with $$$ he stops giving a s**t about finals footy.

Pillow of cash??? He joined Souths for the love of Rusty and is only getting paid $250,000.
[/quote]

Actually, the reported figure is $150k...

Not a wise career move.I suppose the acedamy award winning actor done a good con job on him.Take the money and run son.

russel crowes a flop
souths is a flop
and now they are turning burgess into a flop

asotasi is woeful

If Burgess had any sense, he would've joined us. And I'm glad Souths got thrashed ronight, couldn't happen to a more deserving club except for Melbourne.

I reckon they should kick Souffs out.

A move to Perth, Adelaide or Central Queensland.

Better still Alice Springs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4