Sam Burgess on report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
93 carry over points so I can see Sammy missing a game soon
Hopefully 1st semi week as he is in my supercoach team

93 carry over points so I can see Sammy missing a game soon
Hopefully 1st semi week as he is in my supercoach team

Masked Eagle said:
Daniel said:
Aren't Souths just a Burgess factory, they will just ship another off the production line to replace him

And to think if it wasn't for Rusty he probably would have been playing in maroon & white.

He probably still will one day.... During Origin.

Masked Eagle said:
Daniel said:
Aren't Souths just a Burgess factory, they will just ship another off the production line to replace him

And to think if it wasn't for Rusty he probably would have been playing in maroon & white.

Are they going to change their names to the South Sydney Burgess's

Are they going to change their names to the South Sydney Burgess's

bones said:
Masked Eagle said:
Daniel said:

yep, born in Leeds, played for Bradford, which are both in Queensland!

bones said:
Masked Eagle said:
Daniel said:

yep, born in Leeds, played for Bradford, which are both in Queensland!

Ohhh shock horror Burgess gets nothing for knocking Zillman senseless and Darcy gets 3 weeks for zero damage. Again the joke continues,

Ohhh shock horror Burgess gets nothing for knocking Zillman senseless and Darcy gets 3 weeks for zero damage. Again the joke continues,

mickqld said:

Probably fair I reckon Mick.
Darcy deserved 2-3 irrespective of the impact on the recipient. It was an ugly ugly look.
Sam probably a little lucky. Probably deserved a week I reckon.

mickqld said:

Probably fair I reckon Mick.
Darcy deserved 2-3 irrespective of the impact on the recipient. It was an ugly ugly look.
Sam probably a little lucky. Probably deserved a week I reckon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4