Sam Burgess on report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brookvale said:
He'll be alright. Sammy will shout a beer to the judicary panel and will be free to play on friday

Just make sure it's not a warm pint.

If Matai done the same would we be saying a couple if weeks??

I am tipping he plays against the eagles regardless of guilt.

I am tipping he plays against the eagles regardless of guilt.

Depends if he has any carry overs. If his slate is clean then I reckon he'll play with an early guilty plea and I wouldn't have any problem with that.
However, he should be hit with a 'grade 2 massive head' charge.

Depends if he has any carry overs. If his slate is clean then I reckon he'll play with an early guilty plea and I wouldn't have any problem with that.
However, he should be hit with a 'grade 2 massive head' charge.

bob dylan said:
Of course not, and that's not a good argument. Matai is the most suspended player in the game and it isn't because he is the most misunderstood, or because he plays for Manly. It is because he is the most intimidating, and there isn't much margin for error sometimes with his tactics.

bob dylan said:
Of course not, and that's not a good argument. Matai is the most suspended player in the game and it isn't because he is the most misunderstood, or because he plays for Manly. It is because he is the most intimidating, and there isn't much margin for error sometimes with his tactics.

Free to play

#NRL Charges: Lussick 2-3 weeks (striking), Sam Burgess 0-1 week (careless high tackle), Colin best 0 (tripping) story: http://t.co/cyJOZobI

Free to play

#NRL Charges: Lussick 2-3 weeks (striking), Sam Burgess 0-1 week (careless high tackle), Colin best 0 (tripping) story: http://t.co/cyJOZobI

Aren't Souths just a Burgess factory, they will just ship another off the production line to replace him

Aren't Souths just a Burgess factory, they will just ship another off the production line to replace him

Daniel said:

And to think if it wasn't for Rusty he probably would have been playing in maroon & white.

Daniel said:

And to think if it wasn't for Rusty he probably would have been playing in maroon & white.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6