Salary Cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With today's social media I don't think it matters where you are, he's not going to escape the gang scene anywhere and he knows it, I reckon he's offside with Hasler and has been putting feelers out for a new home. Just my opinion
Exactly much much more to this story than what’s been stated ( in my humble opinion).

Does anyone know the details of the cap change agreement for 2022?

The RLPA have agreed to the reduction from 9.7 million to 9.11 million.

Can this agreement effect salaries on signed contracts?

Does anyone know the details of the cap change agreement for 2022?

The RLPA have agreed to the reduction from 9.7 million to 9.11 million.

Can this agreement effect salaries on signed contracts?

But, 11 is bigger then 7, so doesn't that mean the cap has gone up?

(lol)

No, I don't know sorry. It'd be interesting for those on salaries related to a percentage of the salary cap. You'd have to take the bad with the good I suppose (said no one of percentages ever).

I think in the nhl, when the cap goes down it's kinda like "tough...make your roster fit the new limit".

But, 11 is bigger then 7, so doesn't that mean the cap has gone up?

(lol)

No, I don't know sorry. It'd be interesting for those on salaries related to a percentage of the salary cap. You'd have to take the bad with the good I suppose (said no one of percentages ever).

I think in the nhl, when the cap goes down it's kinda like "tough...make your roster fit the new limit".
600K is a fair difference for us, if the split was shared between the big three that would not effect our recruitment for next season.

I did read that the TV deal for the NRL is up again for 2023 this may increase the cap.

This is what I could 'dig out'. I think the top guys are having their salaries cut a bit.

The NRL's salary cap will be reduced to $9.02 million in 2021 after players agreed to a 6 percent pay cut for the next two seasons.

The Rugby League Players Association and NRL finally ended six months of negotiations on Tuesday, as part of the game's long-term response to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The key part of the deal will see the cap drop from $9.6 million to $9.024 million for 2021, and then from $9.7 million to $9.11 million for next year (2022).

It 'kinda' reads like all players have their salaries reduced by the same percentage except the 'bottom earners' (?)

NRL.com understands that the four minimum wage earners – $77,500 – in roster spots 27-30, and players on development contracts worth up to $60,000, won't have their salaries reduced under the new agreement.

Instead representative payments have been shorn in half for the next two Origin campaigns.

Where NSW and Queensland players were entitled to $30,000 match payments and the Kangaroos earned $20,000 per Test match, those figures have been reduced to $15,000 for Origin and $10,000 for Australian appearances.

With representative players already earning six and sometimes seven-figure salaries, the RLPA pushed for any salary cuts to be felt at the top end of the game rather than by its minimum wage earners.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8