Salary Cap Witch Hunt. **Appeal unsuccessful**

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
This police task force is a joke and should be shut down after extending unreserved apologies to our Club. What a pack of amateurs.

You'd think they'd have more important things to do, like solving murders rather than making enquires into salary cap breaches in the NRL.
your 100% correct so many issues out there affecting the country like the ice epidemic yet these clowns are up in the business of the nrl fmd it's woeful

Once this bull**** is over and were found clear,these pricks from the media and the nrl better apolijize to us fans and club,if not then they can all get ****ed.
Never, ever, EVER gunna happen.

And that there is my biggest problem with today's "journalists". As far as I can tell, this is nothing more than media innuendo and muck raking, with what appears to be no evidence whatsoever. The absolute kicker is that there's apparently several clubs involved in this alleged matter.... and yet for some strange reason they are not named?? Why not?? If you name one club, you MUST name them all... otherwise it's a definite chink in the "integrity" of the story...

But then again, I'm assuming these clowns have a tiny bit of integrity, whereas the reality is, I doubt they can even spell it..

Never, ever, EVER gunna happen.

And that there is my biggest problem with today's "journalists". As far as I can tell, this is nothing more than media innuendo and muck raking, with what appears to be no evidence whatsoever. The absolute kicker is that there's apparently several clubs involved in this alleged matter.... and yet for some strange reason they are not named?? Why not?? If you name one club, you MUST name them all... otherwise it's a definite chink in the "integrity" of the story...

But then again, I'm assuming these clowns have a tiny bit of integrity, whereas the reality is, I doubt they can even spell it..
it

This is worse than those episodes of Cops where a whorish police woman cons some poor old horny dudes into thinking they are getting some cheap pussy but instead end up getting dragged out of their car and crash tackled!
Yeah, or an obvious crack head is busted and man handled over some minor misdemeanour. This is followed by the cops lording it over them, giving each other high fives and carrying on like they've just nabbed Pablo Escobar. we all remember the "darkest day in Australian sport" the wankers got me on that one.

This is a joke. And what happened to me at work today sums up this horse sh$t.

My boss comes in and starts saying 'oh so manly in trouble hey? Looks like some dodger stuff'. I just couldn't let it go and said 'sorry this is just a load of crap, what's the evidence?'
'Oh well they are talking about it in the news so there must be something to it'
'Hmmm like the match fixing allegations? The darkest day in Ozzie sport? Yeh because the media never beats stuff up does it?'

I was getting quite worked up and nearly told him to get @@@@@@. But this sums up the prevailing attitude around the traps. And it's pathetic.

The club should release a statement to the media saying that the players will not be answering questions about the current investigation.

They have enough on their plate without having to answer questions about things that they have no involvement in.

DCE takes a swipe at his club? More like DCE tell's the media to go talk to those in the club offices if they want to find out what's going on.

I doubt they can even spell it..

It......seems appropriate. The media is a circus and the NRL is run by a clown.
latest

This is worse than those episodes of Cops where a whorish police woman cons some poor old horny dudes into thinking they are getting some cheap pussy but instead end up getting dragged out of their car and crash tackled!

Never thought of it like that before lol

My boss comes in and starts saying 'oh so manly in trouble hey? Looks like some dodger stuff'. I just couldn't let it go and said 'sorry this is just a load of crap, what's the evidence?'
'Oh well they are talking about it in the news so there must be something to it'
'Hmmm like the match fixing allegations? The darkest day in Ozzie sport? Yeh because the media never beats stuff up does it?'

I was getting quite worked up and nearly told him to get @@@@@@. But this sums up the prevailing attitude around the traps. And it's pathetic.

Unfortunately that's exactly how the majority of people also saw the Brett Stewart allegations (and most probably still do).

Poor journalism coupled with a lazy and/or unintelligent readership is a recipe for a misinformed population.

Unfortunately that's exactly how the majority of people also saw the Brett Stewart allegations (and most probably still do).

Poor journalism coupled with a lazy and/or unintelligent readership is a recipe for a misinformed population.

Once charged ( and convicted by a trial by media ) people NEVER change their minds.

This will stick and NEVER EVER go away, no different .

Your boss is a grade a ****wit. Real tough throwing crap at an employee when you're the boss. Kind of like what's happening to Manly now.

*apologies if you work for yourself...lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10