Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Listening to flanno commentate on the weekend. some of his remarks sounded as though he was coaching through the media a little more than usual

considering Manly did exactly the opposite the day before, to what he was talking about spruiked my interest due to its direct simple nature.

initially i thought it may be internal frustrations simmering a little. Maybe he is just pushing his cart for a new job.
not sure what impact flannos media role has on his role at manly , if any

anyway it sounded more than commentary. Anyone else pick up on it

Listening to flanno commentate on the weekend. some of his remarks sounded as though he was coaching through the media a little more than usual

considering Manly did exactly the opposite the day before, to what he was talking about spruiked my interest due to its direct simple nature.

initially i thought it may be internal frustrations simmering a little. Maybe he is just pushing his cart for a new job.
not sure what impact flannos media role has on his role at manly , if any

anyway it sounded more than commentary. Anyone else pick up on it
Didn't notice that but I am amused at everyone saying ditch Seibold and put Flanagan in charge.
Are they all assuming he keeps giving Seibold good advice that Seibold refuses to follow?
Or maybe assuming he tells the players exactly what to do but then Seibold sneaks past and tells them something different?
Which one of them was responsible for our good early season form? (Maybe neither, was probably Dymock!)

Didn't notice that but I am amused at everyone saying ditch Seibold and put Flanagan in charge.
Are they all assuming he keeps giving Seibold good advice that Seibold refuses to follow?
Or maybe assuming he tells the players exactly what to do but then Seibold sneaks past and tells them something different?
Which one of them was responsible for our good early season form? (Maybe neither, was probably Dymock!)
yeah all of the above and more i gather

if manly dont respond well against melbourne, there is a stack going on that will accelerate the pressure on the coaching staff and team

The honeymoon is over Seibs. Now the reality sets in. You've been parachuted into a basketcase club. Run by an egocentric clueless owner and held to ransom by an over paid polarising captain myth who thinks he's bigger than the club, a $1.1 mil porcelain man who plays a handful of games a year and now an $800K sook who can't keep his eyes off the kfc drive thru. Good luck because now your captain can't keep his polarising opinions to himself and caused a rift that won't be healed until he's gone.

The honeymoon is over Seibs. Now the reality sets in. You've been parachuted into a basketcase club. Run by an egocentric clueless owner and held to ransom by an over paid polarising captain myth who thinks he's bigger than the club, a $1.1 mil porcelain man who plays a handful of games a year and now an $800K sook who can't keep his eyes off the kfc drive thru. Good luck because now your captain can't keep his polarising opinions to himself and caused a rift that won't be healed until he's gone.
Now we really see whether we truly are as a club over the coming weeks.

I agree with you on all your posts about where we are as a club. I have said this before but when Penn and co took over I said from day one we would never win another premiership post 2011 while they are still around and this has been proven correct.

We as a club are just happy to be playing and winning a few games a season, we are in for many lean years to come as a club.

I still am surprised every time I am reminded that Anthony Seibold is currently the coach of the Manly Sea Eagles

How weird

He speaks well in interviews so he should be sweet for another couple of years. It's funny what some fans on the North side consider to be important. Most NRL supporters wouldn't give a rat's about how polished their coach is in front of a camera. jack Gibson, Craig Bellamy, Wayne Bennet etc aren't wordsmiths,they are winners who know how to get the best out of their players. But then again, no other supporters would try using Shakespeare on a footy forum in attempt to illustrate how clever they are either.

Strewth mate, you sprung me fair
I was just having a sickie
The weather's nice to go for swim
So grabbed me cossies and spare daks
Behind I left the little Vegemites
The missus there to mind them
Jumped into me Kingswood and bugger me
The bloody thing was on the blink
Fair dinkum mate, I tell no lie
I'm not one who wants to skite
The trouble and strife came out to fix
With hammer banged under the bonnet
'Give it a burl' she soon yelled
And blow me the old girl started
Quick as a wink I'm off you see
The big drink is calling me
So here I am with the rank and file
Trying to have a bit of peace
Now with all the trouble that I've had
You give me my walking papers
Mate, I think you're off your trolley
So take your job and just quietly
You can shove it where the sun don't shine

You guys are hard markers.

He’s going ok , with what he’s got.

Rome wasn’t built in a single season.
Agreed but next 2 seasons he has to start delivering good solid results or he will be gone.

He is going ok with what he has got and the players attitudes as well.

I’ve been stone cold on the Seibold signing since day 1

But he has gone up a few notches in my book now knowing that he doesn’t get along with Paul Kent. I’ve just read an article where he comments on the Schuster situation, and that impressed me as well

On field I’ve seen some stuff I like as well so am a bit more onboard for the ride now

But he has gone up a few notches in my book now knowing that he doesn’t get along with Paul Kent. I’ve just read an article where he comments on the Schuster situation, and that impressed me as well

On field I’ve seen some stuff I like as well so am a bit more onboard for the ride now

Let's hope Seibold is a man of his word.

Paul’s cousin Roy Kent can be a cranky arsehole as well:
24D4F258-394F-4433-8EFA-3D554820307D.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8