Sack Penn!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
The rot starts at the top!!!

we have been a disgrace since this guy took over, we haven’t done a thing for 10 years apart from a freak year from Turbo who is now broken completely.

The recruitment from this club over the past 10 years has done nothing but bring in dud after dud

have a look at this first grade side, Maybe 6 of them get a first grade spot in another first grade side

the rest couldn’t even run the water for the Maitland pumpkin pickers

this club is now a complete embarrassment and laughing stock of the NRL

The ch 9 commentators where laughing at us today and the lack of speed, heart and desire from the players

I’m done with this crap

THIS IS NOT MANLY

The only satisfaction gained from the current **** show is that the value of Penns asset is diminishing week by week just like the crowds at Brookie

17k against the dogs, 13k against the eels and storm and 10k against the tits and sharks

When we lose to the raiders it will be 8k against the dolphins

Through the sale of the leagues club and how the football team has been run it has been a very smart financial investment for him

And he got his name on the COE, and also got to hang a few competitors for the throne out to dry.
He is living every narcissists dream.

I'd say it's been a big win all around for S Penn.

If, as he claims, he is a true fan of the Sea Eagles he'd know he was hindering the club's chances of success and he'd sell out to give a new administration a chance.

1684125267709.png

This is how how you sack Penn lol 😂

I know it's all a bit gooey for some, but someone needs to sit Scott Penn down in front of the latest episode of Ted Lasso and put on repeat the part where Rebecca says to all the other Premier League owners:

"Just because we own these teams, doesn't mean they belong to us."

It's in the context of fans really owning the teams, same as last week's thing from Ted where he said the players and coaches are just passing through.

You may own Manly Scottie, but it doesn't belong to you.

So it's time to stop ****ing it up.

I know it's all a bit gooey for some, but someone needs to sit Scott Penn down in front of the latest episode of Ted Lasso and put on repeat the part where Rebecca says to all the other Premier League owners:

"Just because we own these teams, doesn't mean they belong to us."

It's in the context of fans really owning the teams, same as last week's thing from Ted where he said the players and coaches are just passing through.

You may own Manly Scottie, but it doesn't belong to you.

So it's time to stop ****ing it up.
Penn must love the Glazers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4