Sack Geoff for stupidity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah am seriously stumped by Hasson can only assume His is a gun at training.
I am sure the Chief and his mates at one eyed eel would love this thread! We are are not that far off the pace I ofI of

Why did Chee Kam never get a run in front of Hasson? Now he is off to Souths and will probably be the next big thing.

That's a bonus. Not first grade material
I was going to argue with you then I checked the stats..

Hasson: 8 runs, 59m, 13 tackles (2 missed), 1 error and 1 penalty.

Horo: 7 runs, 49m, 15 tackles with no misses, errors or penalties.

Very average from them both.

I'm a staunch supporter of Toov's but i must admit the decisions on the forwards is questioning me I've listened to a fair few nsw cup games and Vave has been good he is a big unit i can't see why he hasn't got a start over hasson I know we joke about the goat photo's but really what dose he see in hasson ??

So.. Do we keep a coach who will win the first wooden spoon in the teams history, because he was a champion player for the club? When does he take some responsibility?
i don't think we will get the spoon i think we are a better team than Newcastle and Parra and even the titans and they have got a few injuries , but i understand your point

Take our squad
Give it this many injuries
Give anyone else the coaching position
We wouldn't be any better off,Peter Peters has you all convinced something untrue

Take our squad
Give it this many injuries
Give anyone else the coaching position
We wouldn't be any better off,Peter Peters has you all convinced something untrue
The thing is we had a relatively decent squad tonight that with a good game plan would be more then capable of beating Souths tonight. We looked ok in the first half. Im starting to see that Toovey is still playing out of Haslers play book and its not working. Toovey needs to stay at Manly in some capacity, he bleeds our colours, but a top tier coach he is not.

Look at most other teams they play with straight running.We tend to run mainly side ways.You'll never win games that way.
That's down to our sorry excuse for a Forward pack. Im hopeful that will change next year. In 2011 when we still had some decent go forward DCE was able play way more direct.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8