[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Captain foresight - my support for Des never waivered. I always believed he would turn it around.
@Kevinward777 This fact simply cannot be questioned. It was very well understood at the time. You have also reminded us on multiple occasions since. I have no doubt that this will continue ad infinitum. @:D
Go Manly

Last edited:

Damien2812

Bencher
My support regarding Hasler as our coach has never changed. The question I ask to anyone who thinks Hasler shouldn't be our coach is who would replace him?

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Oh well in that case I hope the mods apply lockdown leniency @Eagles4Life 🍺🍷🍸 😉
Cheers to a Manly win @Stuey Davis Socks Go Manly.
1lg0ey.jpg

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
I'll admit, while in the throws (that run) of being statistically the second worst defensive team in the history of the game, I was a little rattled. I always knew Des could coach, but boy, some of his team selections frustrated me.

That being said, what can I really say now? We just look lethal, and Des is doing what Des does with middle tier players, and making them play lights out. Schuster in the backrow is killing it. Lawton in the backrow is killing it. Croker (as I always thought he would) is killing it at hooker. Walker is killing it in an I don't know what you'd call his position.

Moral of the story, I think I needed more patience.

I was also in the Trent Barrett would be a great coach camp. Jeez, was I wrong. What a flop !

Lastly, I admit my faults, so be kind to me guys. PLEASE @:(

Y'all know the struggles I'm going through, and to top it all off, I got scammed today to the affect of $2,400 for a kitten from Home - Seaan May Cattery . ** they looked like a legitimate business, sent me pictures, videos, linked on WhatsApp, chatted to him, website was encrypted and secure. My daughter and I were so excited (bought her all the goodies), we were in tears today. How people can steal and rob from kids during this time is SO SAD. Society is ***ed. I've just given up, on absolutely everything. * it all.

View attachment 19077
I am sorry to hear what happened to you and your daughter feathered friend .

I hope things turn around for your family and you get your fair share of luck soon

Life is a never ending cyclone on good sht and bad sht that goes around for all of us

But we all also get the winds of fortune blow our way as well .

No one has everything in life but we all have something to be grateful for and some of us are blessed to have the most valuable thing in life that money cannot buy and that is good health .

Let us all spare a moment to be happy grateful for what we have and pray for and try and help others that are not as fortunate

schiehallion_sharedfacebook.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18