Upgrade Barrett now!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sign Kevin Walters or Madge McGuire. Barrett needs to turn this season around or he will lose my support. I don’t mind losing but this is unbelievable

Can't wait until the post match presser to hear Trent try and polish this turd ! hahaha.

"Everyone doesn't see how hard we train"
" I'm proud of the boys effort"
"We've just gotto work harder"

Blaaaaaah, Blaaaaaah, Blaaaaaah

Can't wait until the post match presser to hear Trent try and polish this turd ! hahaha.

"Everyone doesn't see how hard we train"
" I'm proud of the boys effort"
"We've just gotto work harder"

Blaaaaaah, Blaaaaaah, Blaaaaaah

Agree

Barrett will crap on and if we have a comeback here he will say how proud he is

Idiot

We are more talented on paper than The Tigers mate. Their coach has 100% buy in by his players, and all the players pulling in the same direction. That's the difference.
100% think the coach had a big say
But to blame him for this effort when not on the field is a cop out.
I set up a Croker 5/8 debate several weeks ago and if there is 1 point Barrett needs to look at - he is not the Answer

Not sure it’s just on Barrett....I mean the blokes not even on the field??
Where is the effort from the blokes on the field??
It's his job to inspire that effort, isn't it? At a certain point, it stops being about the roster, the players, the rub of the green and outside distractions and the coach has to take responsibility. He can't just be responsible for the wins, few and far between as they are.

It's his job to inspire that effort, isn't it? At a certain point, it stops being about the roster, the players, the rub of the green and outside distractions and the coach has to take responsibility. He can't just be responsible for the wins, few and far between as they are.
So the blokes on the field are void of the outcome??
Let’s blame the coach??

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz
We are more talented on paper than The Tigers mate. Their coach has 100% buy in by his players, and all the players pulling in the same direction. That's the difference.
Ryan has hit the nail on the head. Cleary has turned a rabble into contenders with a few astute buys and transforming the defence, after losing 3 big names from the squad. Barrett although he did ok last year, has not improved our side at all. He has made some really dumb decisions like letting Blake green go before we had a replacement signed messed about with 5/8 position for 2 out of three years. Barrett is probably not a first grade standard. I say that as a different person to the guy who hated him for replacing Toovey, back then I hated him for being Trent Barrett. now I am baseing it on his teams performances, only for Parra and raiders being putrid we would be looking really bad right now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8