Saab

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think it was when he jumped off the ground (then was bad when he landed again)

I have done both my knees....both without a person around me
Painful and humiliating I'd imagine!

All the best for Jason Saab in his rehab. What a terrible thing to happen to him. Looked like mid air.

Smalley was very good the other week.

Koala can also play on the wing.

just can't seem to get a break [ no pun intended ] with some of recent recruits . Now Saab with a serious injury and after a career best game against the Eels and seemingly just finding his niche in the top grade . Davey out for almost all of last season , then a guy like Suli who had constant injury issues at Manly and apparently a much better run at the Dragons now . Turbo out for extended periods , Alioia , Paseka and Schuster seemingly injured or carrying injuries for extended times . Probably just bad luck but just makes one wonder . Maybe also time to incorporate the inclusiveness theme to all existing Manly players irrespective of the Rainbow issue or whatever , Surely to be regarded just as a passing and really inconsequential event in the overall scheme of things Also surely not to encourage unnecessary or non existent wedges in the playing group . Should always be the bigger picture to have as the main priority .

Yeah, I thought I heard that, but wasn't sure. If that's the case, surely a smart coach would move Garrick back to his wing and give Koula the fullback role for these last three dead rubber games? Garrick has been admirable in that position, but let's put in a young guy who has played there and could develop into a very good FB to back up the inevitable Turbo breakdowns.
It's been so frustrating watching Koula at right centre. I can only think Des has been trying to ease him into first grade. We have all wondered why a guy with that much skill doesn't touch the ball more. Left centre or fullback I don't care. The thought of him getting even less at winger is non sensical. Des take a fking risk and think of the future. Garrick has tried hard but his defensive issues have been laid bare. Ground hog day is a great movie and should stay that way.

Last edited:
just can't seem to get a break [ no pun intended ] with some of recent recruits . Now Saab with a serious injury and after a career best game against the Eels and seemingly just finding his niche in the top grade . Davey out for almost all of last season , then a guy like Suli who had constant injury issues at Manly and apparently a much better run at the Dragons now . Turbo out for extended periods , Alioia , Paseka and Schuster seemingly injured or carrying injuries for extended times . Probably just bad luck but just makes one wonder . Maybe also time to incorporate the inclusiveness theme to all existing Manly players irrespective of the Rainbow issue or whatever , Surely to be regarded just as a passing and really inconsequential event in the overall scheme of things Also surely not to encourage unnecessary or non existent wedges in the playing group . Should always be the bigger picture to have as the main priority .
Yes, injuries have played a big part in our decline. But yesterday we hade a very good team (on paper) playing the statistically worst team in the comp who were without their captain and best player, and were flogged.
Our players may have thought they were trying but, apart from 3-4, there was no effort nor passion. There was no excuse and as a Manly supporter for more than 60 years their lack of effort has me questioning why I care so much when so many of the players don't.
Why should I continue to waste my membership on players who obviously have the talent but so rarely show the necessary commitment?

It's been our achilles heel all season M A, Paseka seems to get injured in the big games after putting in really good performances, NOW Saab, it'll be at least a 6 monther maybe around Feb he'll be ok. We can only hope to put this injury crisis behind us and start of with a clean slate Rd1 2023.

Saab seemed to first cry out in mid-air poor guy, I think it was the combination of stop/leap stresses (look at me some kind of Dr now). For mine Smalley gets first dibs, having previously debuted and played strongly. I am afraid Vaega missed his chance and now must wait.

Saab seemed to first cry out in mid-air poor guy, I think it was the combination of stop/leap stresses (look at me some kind of Dr now). For mine Smalley gets first dibs, having previously debuted and played strongly. I am afraid Vaega missed his chance and now must wait.
my thinking to, Smalley did everything right. Las Vegas sided with the magnificent 7, chance now gone.

Yes, injuries have played a big part in our decline. But yesterday we hade a very good team (on paper) playing the statistically worst team in the comp who were without their captain and best player, and were flogged.
Our players may have thought they were trying but, apart from 3-4, there was no effort nor passion. There was no excuse and as a Manly supporter for more than 60 years their lack of effort has me questioning why I care so much when so many of the players don't.
Why should I continue to waste my membership on players who obviously have the talent but so rarely show the necessary commitment?
Really just put it down to one of those days , shocking ball control and some terrible defensive misses and the Titans , once they got a sniff of an upset , really lifted . Then so many calls going their way and Manly on the back foot for the majority of the game . One of D C E 's worst games or right up there , Walker sin bin . Mentioned before the game that the Titans on the limited occasions i have noticed them this season actually have a reasonable squad and do have a dig . No doubt a bit of complacency also, heard a brief after match comment from Foz this morning and just said that they seemed prepared but just couldn 't put it together on the day . Side seemed to have a crack but way off their best . All over the place at the moment with many sides , reasonable form one week or for a few games then just seem to lose the plot . Rusted on supporter since i was 13 and won't be changing that for the rest of my natural life span though a major downer yesterday .

Well it really doesn’t matter at this stage we are going to lose the just 3 anyway , so play anyone out there as it doesn’t matter.

Morgan Boyle maybe
I second Morgan Boyle on the wing. That's if he isn't playing 5/8 or halfback next week. Put it this way they would of won yesterday if he was in the starting line up, whatever position he would of played..

Yeah, I thought I heard that, but wasn't sure. If that's the case, surely a smart coach would move Garrick back to his wing and give Koula the fullback role for these last three dead rubber games? Garrick has been admirable in that position, but let's put in a young guy who has played there and could develop into a very good FB to back up the inevitable Turbo breakdowns.

100%

Des can then have his favs Harper and Parker in the centres.

Screenshot_20220816-075424_Samsung Internet.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4