Saab is quick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry, talk of Cook having some angle bestowing mythical powers is wrong ... at our 30m line, cook was 1m ahead and 3m infield ... when they hit the 4om line Cook is still 1m ahead, still 3m infield and both players have travelled 5m wider ... Saab runs a straight line to the 5om and both players are level, but Cook has improved to 1m infield .. Cook ran further .... Saab continues to run another m wider to their 40m line , but again Cook who has to run further catches him on the $40m ... also chasing without holding the ball is an advantage ...

Saab pretty much had a 30m straight run to burn him and couldn't ... The only thing this shows is they are both very quick ... over a 100 I'm backing Saab ... over 20-40m I'd have a lobster on Cook

PSS .. the "angle" comes into play when the distance between the defender and the sideline is shorter than the distance the attacker needs to run to get around him .... in the Saab case, Saab was closer to the side line with plenty of distance both laterally and to the try line to burn any slower player

Last edited:
Sorry, talk of Cook having some angle bestowing mythical powers is wrong ... at our 30m line, cook was 1m ahead and 3m infield ... when they hit the 4om line Cook is still 1m ahead, still 3m infield and both players have travelled 5m wider ... Saab runs a straight line to the 5om and both players are level, but Cook has improved to 1m infield .. Cook ran further .... Saab continues to run another m wider to their 40m line , but again Cook who has to run further catches him on the $40m ... also chasing without holding the ball is an advantage ...

Saab pretty much had a 30m straight run to burn him and couldn't ... The only thing this shows is they are both very quick ... over a 100 I'm backing Saab ... over 20-40m I'd have a lobster on Cook

PSS .. the "angle" comes into play when the distance between the defender and the sideline is shorter than the distance the attacker needs to run to get around him .... in the Saab case, Saab was closer to the side line with plenty of distance both laterally and to the try line to burn any slower player
Yep, Saab is slow. The FACT he clocked the fastest speed of any player last round shouldn't come into the equation because he was running at a ten degree angle.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2