Saab - Best By Far

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saab was on the end of some brilliant inside work by Foz straightening and digging deep into the line to draw in defenders and create space wide. I was actually quite disappointed with Saab because I thought he didn't take it on. I want to see the guy stop second guessing himself and take off 100 miles an hour with a mindset to take on whatever presents. The grubbers were cop out plays IMO. I think Jorge would have looked a million dollars last night on the end of that Foz masterclass.

To put it simply- Saab is playing tougher rather than dancing up on kick returns like a scared kid about to confront the bully.
He is also lowering at the defensive line, to not enable the first defender to dig in under him and drive him backwards as 2 more come over the top.
The left edge in general was dangerous, as the ball players run far more direct and give space to the centre/winger.
In 2023, I will be surprised if Saab is not in the Top 5 tryscorers across the NRL

Played tough last night. That's the way forward for him. Fast is good but tough and tall rounds him out ... our Tupou

Well there 7 intolerant flogs that didn't play last week mate.
You’re a deadbeat. Your mother should disconnect the internet in the basement, you continuously try and bring others down to your petty level.

You obviously just want a reserve grade side playing and then you’ll just turn on those players anyway. Can’t please you can they.

Well there 7 intolerant flogs that didn't play last week mate.
And you're the one judging them based on their reigious beliefs. They didnt ask for any of the political bull**** to be forced on them. People say just play footy and get over it. I say leave politics out of it.

And you're the one judging them based on their reigious beliefs. They didnt ask for any of the political bull**** to be forced on them. People say just play footy and get over it. I say leave politics out of it.
I actually agree with you one that one. But couldn't they express the concerns other way than letting their team mates
And fans down.

Saab was on the end of some brilliant inside work by Foz straightening and digging deep into the line to draw in defenders and create space wide. I was actually quite disappointed with Saab because I thought he didn't take it on. I want to see the guy stop second guessing himself and take off 100 miles an hour with a mindset to take on whatever presents. The grubbers were cop out plays IMO. I think Jorge would have looked a million dollars last night on the end of that Foz masterclass.
I agree but I was pleased with his improved carriers and a couple of really good takes under the high ball at crucial stages. It was definitely an improved performance.

He does need to back himself when he gets through the line, as you say. Put it this way, JAC would burst through there and put on the afterburners. If the fullback makes the tackle, fair play and get up and go on the next ruck. Slowing down to be tackled results in a lack of momentum on the next play and kicking it is usually all or nothing. The percentage play is run hard and fast and make the opposition miss and/or make an ineffective tackle to play off the back of.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4