S.O.O & our team?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I am from NSW and lived in QLD for a few years, origin is just not interesting anymore, the agression has been taken out of the game and its a meaningless middle of the year distraction
Same here mate, I lived at Doonside Nsw for 20 odd years and moved to Gladstone Qld and been here for 25 years.I Still fly down to Sydney,Brisbane and up to Townsville and get to nearly all their games every year.I have too many great Manly memories to worry about state of origin.There is only one team for me.I would hate for Turbo tom or any other Manly player get injured in S.o.o and miss playing for Manly.I know that sounds a bit selfish but hey,I bleed Maroon and White.

I am from NSW and lived in QLD for a few years, origin is just not interesting anymore, the agression has been taken out of the game and its a meaningless middle of the year distraction

Agree, nothing like it used to be!!

Also seems like the App ( iOS ) is playing up again , where you aware @Dan

Great post grassy
As Dorrie Evans once said
In point of actual fact
My sediments exactly

I reckon it'll be a few exciting, pressure-less few weeks should these players get picked. Think the players coming in would be raring to go.

Sterlo rates the turbos very highly so they will most likely get selected, Walker maybe. Dce, myles and Lawrence in qld squad.
yeah the x factor with these selections is Sterlo, who I rate as having a very good footy brain. Sterlo would be opting for Hayne, Dugan, Fergo, Bird, Morris/Turbo. All big units who can make metres from the back and get a good roll on for us.

so you won't watch it? Come on mate, surely you'll get into it?!?

so you won't watch it? Come on mate, surely you'll get into it?!?
Honestly?
No I live in Amsterdam now, it is on, on a Wednesday in the mid-morning. I will be at work, or travelling for work and when I get home I hang out with the kids, so no real benefit for me watching it.

I'll take mild interest in seeing the score, but I just don't care about it, never really cared who won SOO just that no Manly players are injured. Actually scrap that, I used to care in the early 90's but not anymore.

NSW utter and complete inability to choose a team based on form was one of the reasons it was ruined but generally its a meaningless event and given the change in the composition of the NRL needs to be adjusted to suit the different participants more.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10