S.O.O Game 3 - 2015 Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I would love to see a no-nonsense referee in the game who calls it straight and has the balls to stand by his decision. Contemporary refs appear wishy washy and too easily swayed by agendas. There is a growing tendency in NRL for refs to be influenced by player behaviour and it's very, dare I say, "unaustralian". We are looking more like European football with the amount of diving, staying down for replays, and haranguing refs to get into their psyche. It's sickening and saddening to watch.

Sadly, this 'non-nonsense referee in the game who calls it straight' does not exist.

Got in the card this morning turned on the radio and heard the score. My immediate thought was this is good, the Qlders insecurities about their backwardness will be soothed for a while and we can now get on with the what is the real business, the Premiership race.

Don't know why so many are upset with NSW's loss. I admit i used to be pissed when stewart bro's, whatmough (pre-speels), were on the team, but now? Team is dominated by doggies, roosters, and other guys i don't really care for. I don't like guys in QLD team either, so it was good watching them bash each other, and didn't care for result. Overall didn't affect manly, so didn't mind the spectacle - even if it was lobsided.
lobsided?

I see where Boxley is coming from with Thurston. All this talk of him being an immortal is over the top, great player but he isn't at that level IMO, and that is why he could make the case that he is over rated.

He may have a premiership ring, but he hasn't led his side to one yet and that is the big thing missing on his tv, and he has had the team around him to do it

Sterling won 4, Stuart 3, Langer 3, Johns 2, and those are the upper echelon of halfbacks since I have been watching. For me he is well below Johns

I see where Boxley is coming from with Thurston. All this talk of him being an immortal is over the top, great player but he isn't at that level IMO, and that is why he could make the case that he is over rated.

He may have a premiership ring, but he hasn't led his side to one yet and that is the big thing missing on his tv, and he has had the team around him to do it

Sterling won 4, Stuart 3, Langer 3, Johns 2, and those are the upper echelon of halfbacks since I have been watching. For me he is well below Johns

What if he wanted to put it straight to the pool room rather than on the tv?

Cos of the size of the flogging no one will say boo about the refs. But it's a game of momentum and the refs gifted that to Queensland early.

When they got 3 straight ruck penalties to gift them their first try i switched to the cricket, only popping back over during commercials.

Pen count was something like 7-2 after 30 min. Very very hard to win a game against that. Granted I don't think nsw would have won anyway, but geez it makes it fuc$ing tough.
Kudos to the Qld crowd for the pressure they put on NSW and the refs. Atmosphere seem truly great.

On a side note- how much self control do these players have now? Can't believe no-one threw a punch.
A NSW player was being held and Gagai came from behind and was rubbing his face........little cat. Can u imagine him doing that to say Spud Carroll, little dog would of had his head ripped off.
This no punch garbage has to go.

Globaleagle......did the same as you.....switched off at half time. Never done it before in my life.
Momentum is what this game is about and the refs saw that Qld had it.
Why do they keep getting conned by players and crowd?
Only will ever watch a game Manly is in again......rest stink......
Haven't seen mention of that stuffed up play the ball that led to Qld try before half time.
Would have been a scrum if NSW did it.
What happened to the ten metres policed in game 2?
Would like once to sit in a room and go over the video with these impostors and show them their mistakes.
Oh, sorry someone gets paid to do that already.........

Gee Cowboys training will be interesting this week.If JT opens his big mouth and starts stirring Tamou,he might cop one on the chin, seeing that he wont be there next year,common Tamuo do it do it,you know you want too:mad::mad::mad:

Pen count was something like 7-2 after 30 min. Very very hard to win a game against that. Granted I don't think nsw would have won anyway, but geez it makes it fuc$ing tough.
Kudos to the Qld crowd for the pressure they put on NSW and the refs. Atmosphere seem truly great.

On a side note- how much self control do these players have now? Can't believe no-one threw a punch.
A NSW player was being held and Gagai came from behind and was rubbing his face........little cat. Can u imagine him doing that to say Spud Carroll, little dog would of had his head ripped off.
This no punch garbage has to go.
There is nothing worse than seeing little runts coming up to the big guys acting tough. Also watching a whole team running in over an accidental head high. Would love to see an open slather. Then we would see gagai hugging his wing.

Thurston is outstanding, but let's keep it in perspective. Media commentators, especially those who work for TV broadcasters Fox and Channel 9, have a material interest in fans believing they are watching the greatest of all time.
A couple of years ago Slater was the greatest player who ever lived (according to the paid TV pundits) but we don't hear too much about him as a future Immortal these days.

There is nothing worse than seeing little runts coming up to the big guys acting tough. Also watching a whole team running in over an accidental head high. Would love to see an open slather. Then we would see gagai hugging his wing.
Damn straight buzzard. Gagai wouldn't say boo if there was a chance of being knocked out in front of the country.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8