RWC Refs vs NRL Refs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As it's sorta become a defacto rwc thread...

https://wwos.nine.com.au/rugby/rugb...clean-up/496d6743-d881-4812-b7db-ca5f3347ce8f

Canadian rugby players helped with recovery efforts in Kamaishi, Japan following the cancellation of their match, which was called off because of the threat of Typhoon Hagibis.

Canada's World Cup campaign was already over before the cancellation of their final match (sitting at the bottom of Pool B with Namibia), but they didn't return straight home, instead sticking around to help victims of the typhoon.

Rugby World Cup praised the Canadian players after posting a video to social media showing them assisting with the clean up.

(Well... I guess it's nice to score some points at a world cup, even if it is with the locals!) :) Happy Canadian Thanksgiving champs!

As it's sorta become a defacto rwc thread...

https://wwos.nine.com.au/rugby/rugb...clean-up/496d6743-d881-4812-b7db-ca5f3347ce8f

Canadian rugby players helped with recovery efforts in Kamaishi, Japan following the cancellation of their match, which was called off because of the threat of Typhoon Hagibis.

Canada's World Cup campaign was already over before the cancellation of their final match (sitting at the bottom of Pool B with Namibia), but they didn't return straight home, instead sticking around to help victims of the typhoon.

Rugby World Cup praised the Canadian players after posting a video to social media showing them assisting with the clean up.

(Well... I guess it's nice to score some points at a world cup, even if it is with the locals!) :) Happy Canadian Thanksgiving champs!
Yeah heard that - great story. Also a shame their game was cancelled as I would have like to have seen Namibia fight for their first points but safety is paramount.

Some good quarters lined up too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4