Russell Crowe calls out Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have heard of the Whinging Poms expression

Now we have the Whinging Silvertails and I have words of wisdom for you lot

Useless and unproductive Whinging puts you in the place of refusing the things you have been asking for

Stop complaining and Start being Creative and Start progressing in life
This is Norman Vincent Bozo speaking.

Every league fan knows they have a Sombrero, and honestly even their own fans laugh now when it’s mentioned.

You quite simply cannot amass a team of that quality by simply using the salary cap funds.

The Rorters board reads like a who’s who of Australian business , they are enormously powerful and very very well connected in the business and political world.

Aided and abetted by the mega billionaire Politis.

I don’t like but do admire what they’ve done, creative accounting , always under the cap ( of course they are because they really don’t even need that money ) and can buy whomever they want as long as they are prepared to leave the club who nurtured them.

It’s a winning formula, it didn’t give them a three peat BUT bet they continue to win 50-60% of premierships offered for the foreseeable future until something goes wrong, yes that means they’ll win 6 out of the next 10.

And the thing is , with the connections they have , no one at the top gives a flying ****.

We , and probably 10 other sides , are now just pawns in the TV entertainment industry.

My mate @BOZO can bang on until the cows come home about all sorts of inspiring revelations but quite simply we have become exactly like the English Super League.

In reality there’s 3, maybe 4 clubs that always win a premiership , the rest are there as cannon fodder.

We are on that exact same scenario right now.

A tackle is yet to be made but 99% of fans could pick from maybe 3 or 4 teams who will play this years GF.

And it will be the same 4 in 2022, 23, 24 , 25.

The only way to break the cycle ( and this happens in the ESL very occasionally as well) is one side just happens to click with the players they have and against the tide they’ll win.

Which is great for one year until they then get ripped apart by the top 4 poaching their best players with offers they can’t match.

Regardless of how successful the Roosters are if anyone here thinks this is good for the game then you need taking outside and flogged.

Useless and unproductive Whinging puts you in the place of refusing the things you have been asking for

Stop complaining and Start being Creative and Start progressing in life
Not quite on topic, and yet...
If people are whinging and whining it's quite likely they have a genuine reason

Every league fan knows they have a Sombrero, and honestly even their own fans laugh now when it’s mentioned.

You quite simply cannot amass a team of that quality by simply using the salary cap funds.

The Rorters board reads like a who’s who of Australian business , they are enormously powerful and very very well connected in the business and political world.

I don’t like but do admire what they’ve done, creative accounting , always under the cap ( of course they are because they really don’t even need that money ) and can buy whomever they want as long as they are prepared to leave the club who nurtured them.

It’s a winning formula, it didn’t give them a three peat BUT bet they continue to win 50-60% of premierships offered for the foreseeable future until something goes wrong, yes that means they’ll win 6 out of the next 10.

And the thing is , with the connections they have , no one at the top gives a flying ****.

We , and probably 10 other sides , are now just pawns in the TV entertainment industry.

My mate @BOZO can bang on until the cows come home about all sorts of inspiring revelations but quite simply we have become exactly like the English Super League.

In reality there’s 3, maybe 4 clubs that always win a premiership , the rest are there as cannon fodder.

A tackle is yet to be made but 99% of fans could pick from maybe 3 or 4 teams who will play this years GF.

The only way to break the cycle ( and this happens in the ESL very occasionally as well) is one side just happens to click with the players they have and against the tide they’ll win.

Which is great for one year until they then get ripped apart by the top 4 poaching their best players with offers they can’t match.

Regardless of how successful the Roosters are if anyone here thinks this is good for the game then you need taking outside and flogged.
Great post MFB!

MY feathered friend @Mark from Brisbane quote ...
"The Rorters board reads like a who’s who of Australian business , they are enormously powerful and very very well connected in the business and political world." end quote .

Yes feathered friend . This is what I have been saying

The Greatest asset of any organisation is the quality of people that it invests in

The fact is ......

Mediocre Management have sent market leaders into receivership and

Smart innovative Management have gone from receivership to market leaders
Hire the right people and you get the right results and the Roosters have the right people !

The Roosters had Nick Politis for a long time and under him they won a spoon years ago and Nick over the years has made some great connections and invested in smart people and the rest is history

Also
Salary caps and other systems that are put in place will always be challenged by the shrewd operators .

The shrewd innovators find ways to outsmart the system and the Whingers will just whinge and their words are as affective as a verbal fart because they can not come up with any evidence to prove their case.

If we want to compete against out top competitors we will not do this by fart arse Whinging
We can only compete with them by finding ways to do what they do best and better them

The only way is up for those that do not look down on their benchmarks but respect them and get inspired by them

Not quite on topic, and yet...
If people are whinging and whining it's quite likely they have a genuine reason
It is not quite the topic nor is it the same circumstances

What have all those people that have been whinging about the Roosters proved ?
They have proved Nothing .
They have no evince and Proof

Where has all this Whinging got them to ?
Nowhere !

The Irony of it all ....
All these whingers of today remind me of the whingers of yesterday that used to whinge about the the great Arko . They also had no proof or evidence

The moral of the story
Whingers will always whinge

MY feathered friend @Mark from Brisbane quote ...
"The Rorters board reads like a who’s who of Australian business , they are enormously powerful and very very well connected in the business and political world." end quote .

Yes feathered friend . This is what I have been saying

The Greatest asset of any organisation is the quality of people that it invests in

The fact is ......

Mediocre Management have sent market leaders into receivership and

Smart innovative Management have gone from receivership to market leaders
Hire the right people and you get the right results and the Roosters have the right people !

The Roosters had Nick Politis for a long time and under him they won a spoon years ago and Nick over the years has made some great connections and invested in smart people and the rest is history

Also
Salary caps and other systems that are put in place will always be challenged by the shrewd operators .

The shrewd innovators find ways to outsmart the system and the Whingers will just whinge and their words are as affective as a verbal fart because they can not come up with any evidence to prove their case.

If we want to compete against out top competitors we will not do this by fart arse Whinging
We can only compete with them by finding ways to do what they do best and better them

The only way is up for those that do not look down on their benchmarks but respect them and get inspired by them
I tend to actually agree with some of that. I am not sure why Manly have never aggressively tried to conquer the entire northern suburbs of Sydney. An opportunity lost for sure.

I tend to actually agree with some of that. I am not sure why Manly have never aggressively tried to conquer the entire northern suburbs of Sydney. An opportunity lost for sure.
Presumably a lack of strategic direction; combined with a lack of funds; combined with a name that highlights the northern beaches, not the entire Northside.

It is not quite the topic nor is it the same circumstances

What have all those people that have been whinging about the Roosters proved ?
They have proved Nothing .
They have no evince and Proof

Where has all this Whinging got them to ?
Nowhere !

The Irony of it all ....
All these whingers of today remind me of the whingers of yesterday that used to whinge about the the great Arko . They also had no proof or evidence

The moral of the story
Whingers will always whinge
And cheats will never prosper.
‘There time will come, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Because the longer the rort goes on, the more disenfranchised the average footy fan
will get, until the game of Rugby league as we knew it, will grind to a halt.
But feel free @BOZO to carry on with your rhetorical clap trap nonsense.
‘And to compare that greasy grub Uncle Nick to the great Arko borders on sacrilege.
‘Shameful.

I wonder if the NRL take any notice of the co owners activities, considering the commission was about to employ a policeman to stop players getting involved with organized crime figures

And cheats will never prosper.
‘There time will come, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Because the longer the rort goes on, the more disenfranchised the average footy fan
will get, until the game of Rugby league as we knew it, will grind to a halt.
But feel free @BOZO to carry on with your rhetorical clap trap nonsense.
‘And to compare that greasy grub Uncle Nick to the great Arko borders on sacrilege.
‘Shameful.
Let us put things in perspective feathered friend
Cheats ?
Where is your proof ?
Let us look at the facts
Facts are You have No Proof
Facts .....
Whingers never prosper
Innovators prosper and make successful football clubs
Whingers are as useless as tits on a bull because they never come up with any solutions
They just whinge

The sooner all you lot understand this the better for your own lives

Mediocrity and comfort zones breed losers

There is Always a better way of doing things
and we must always strive and challenge our selves to find them

Challenge our selves
Challenge systems put in place
Challenge our opponents

Let us not limit our challenges but challenge our limits and the sky is our limit

SmartSelect_20210308-104627_Samsung Internet.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4