Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Apart from the Asotasi rumor another doing the rounds we are going to sign a big name prop and release Kite.
Can't think of anyone that's off contract though

RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Tolman is isn't he?

Props off contract this year,

Sam Anderson, Neccrom Areaiiti, Shannon Boyd, Kenneath Bromwich, George Burgess, Ray Cashmere, Josh Cordoba, James Cunningham, Mitchell Dodds, Joel Edwards, Richie Fa'aoso, Loui Fanene, Mitchell Garbutt, Scott Geddes, David Gower, Michael Greenfield, Matt Groat, Luke Harlen, Callum Haywood, Michael Henderson, Sam Hoare, Mark Ioane, Mitchel Johnson, Jeremy Latimore, Daine Laurie, Brenton Lawrence, Issac Liu, Jaiman Lowe, Jon Mannah, Mose Masoe, Jordan McLean, Fuifui Moimoi, Bryan Norrie, Russell Packer, Luke Page, Junior Palau, Justin Poore, Matt Smith, Lama Tasi, Martin Taupau, Evarn Tuimavave, Paul Vaughan, Siosaia Vave, Jarrod Wallace, Matt White

Stevo said:

Sam Anderson, Neccrom Areaiiti, Shannon Boyd, Kenneath Bromwich, George Burgess, Ray Cashmere, Josh Cordoba, James Cunningham, Mitchell Dodds, Joel Edwards, Richie Fa'aoso, Loui Fanene, Mitchell Garbutt, Scott Geddes, David Gower, Michael Greenfield, Matt Groat, Luke Harlen, Callum Haywood, Michael Henderson, Sam Hoare, Mark Ioane, Mitchel Johnson, Jeremy Latimore, Daine Laurie, Brenton Lawrence, Issac Liu, Jaiman Lowe, Jon Mannah, Mose Masoe, Jordan McLean, Fuifui Moimoi, Bryan Norrie, Russell Packer, Luke Page, Junior Palau, Justin Poore, Matt Smith, Lama Tasi, Martin Taupau, Evarn Tuimavave, Paul Vaughan, Siosaia Vave, Jarrod Wallace, Matt White

We should sign them all to back ended deals with get out clauses. Just for a bit of depth.

Sam Hoare has a sister I used to go out with, I think that was her name.

bob dylan said:
Sam Hoare has a sister I used to go out with, I think that was her name.

He has lots of sisters Craig Thompson has been with many of them ;)

If Snake was to accept 1 of these billion $$ offers (lets pray not) theres certainly some cash to play with.
Asotasi in the twilight of his career is not the answer imo. If we could get a time machine as a package deal with Asotasi I would be all for it.

MK Eagle said:
If Snake was to accept 1 of these billion $$ offers (lets pray not) theres certainly some cash to play with.
Asotasi in the twilight of his career is not the answer imo. If we could get a time machine as a package deal with Asotasi I would be all for it.
Just remember the same was said about bk and joe g look how the turned out.

Stevo said:
Tolman is isn't he?

I've seen Russell Packer play some solid games. I wouldn't be too upset to see him cross the detch.

Russell "fudge" Packer!
Throw cash at fewe fewe moy moy. He is the only parra player who tries every week, would be a good get IMHO.

Asotasi hasnt had a good season since his first season with the Rabbits abd that was 5 years ago. On form and injury you woulnt pa more than $100k for him but I bet he wants more than double that.

Cameron said:
MK Eagle said:
Just remember the same was said about bk and joe g look how the turned out.
Joe has suprised me no doubt, BK gave pretty much what you would expect though his influence on Choc & others was a defining part of todays success.
Was a massive Asotasi fan Cam, would love him to prove me wrong...if we get him.

THE Knights and Canberra Raiders have discussed the prospect of trading internationals Wes Naiqama and Bronson Harrison, possibly before the June 30 transfer deadline.

Media speculation this week has linked another out of favour Knights centre, Junior Sa’u, to Canberra and Cronulla. But sources told the Herald a mid-season switch for Sa’u was unlikely.

The Knights will lose former Kiwi Test back-rower Zeb Taia to France-based Super League club Catalans Dragons at the end of the year.

Negotiations with lock Joel Edwards are on hold.

Of their other off-contract forwards, props Richie Fa’aoso and Evarn Tuimavave have been told they will not be re-signed, and second-tier players Marvin Filipo, Zane Tetevano and Kyle O’Donnell have permission to test the transfer market.

http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/sport/rugby-league/knights-sounding-out-raiders-swap/2600472.aspx

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Does 2nd grade need an extra player ?

Absolutely. Dont underestimate Richie F'aaoso. If I was a Qld SOO selector. I would pick him. H e his the hardest runner with the football in the comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8