Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideline Eye

Reserve Grader
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

The Doggy forum seem to bag us every time rumors pop up about Manly players leaving and possibly joining their team. As soon as some deadline passes on a possible announcement they start bagging the so called player that was to be joining them. Go figure.

I reckon they should look at their own posts rather than bagging others. Oh well I guess its just DOG ACT.

We always seemed to say the Rooters are trying to buy a premiership every time a player was on the market. It seems to me Des wants to buy a premiership knowing full well if he doesn't deliver within the next twelve months it will be his arse looking for a job. The doggies are not a patient bunch so they can go on in believing in Greenturd whom they trust.

bones

Bones Knows

moffy said:
just read this at the kennel hope trex reads it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fck T.Williams! I'm sick to death of this speculation! Fck off and stay with Manly!

If he was serious with signing for us he wouldn't be fck arsing around!

Grow a set Tony!!!! d this at the kennel

I've read worse comments about T Rex on these forums.

The Eagle

First Grader

bones said:
moffy said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fck T.Williams! I'm sick to death of this speculation! Fck off and stay with Manly!

They used to be accurate, he was a **** winger but a gun forward

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member

Stevo said:
I agree ME but i disagree also.

3 out of 12 games Trex has played this year. Will he get suspended again? Maybe. Will his back re injure? Maybe. That's not alot of bang for your buck. Granted Wolfman is injury prone also but if losing T-rex helps us keep 2-3 others then is that bad or good luck. Bad or good management?

i thought similar re matches played each year when we signed kennedy, due to him being constantly injured at newcastle. how glad was i to be proved wrong

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader

Fox sports news now reporting that Williams is more likely to sign with the dogs givin manly a better chance to keep Ballin, sounds all too familiar, believe what you want to believe

ERNIE FOR NO7

Reserve Grader

I think T Rex going to the Dogs makes it more difficult for us to resign Ballin because Parramatta can increase their offer for Ballin.

moffy said:

Ha ha ha that's sick cuz.

Masked Eagle

Bencher

Just read an article in the tele which suggested he's still undecided. Obvious he loves playing for the club but his family are telling him to follow Des and take the dollars. Fingers crossed he wakes up and he looks out the window, sees the beaches and says I can't leave this. Maybe he should go to training with Des one day and spend 4 hours in the car, and ask himself if he can do that for the next 4 years.

Mals

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Masked Eagle said:
Just read an article in the tele which suggested he's still undecided. Obvious he loves playing for the club but his family are telling him to follow Des and take the dollars. Fingers crossed he wakes up and he looks out the window, sees the beaches and says I can't leave this. Maybe he should go to training with Des one day and spend 4 hours in the car, and ask himself if he can do that for the next 4 years.

For the lift tight ar$e Des would charge T-Rex petrol money, toll money & general wear & tear car maintenance money.

eagles2win

Bencher

Masked Eagle said:

Thought he was like Joe and actually lived out of Manly

Stevo

First Grader

swoop said:
Meanwhile, specualtion on Tony Williams’ future continues to drag on.

It is believed Canterbury were very close to securing his services earlier this week for at least three seasons, only to see T-Rex change his mind at the eleventh hour.

A decision is expected by Sunday, with a source close to the Manly Daily revealing the genuine mateship among the Sea Eagles’ playing group could result in Williams extending his stay.

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/panthers-snare-whare/

Stevo said:
3 out of 12 games Trex has played this year. Will he get suspended again? Maybe. Will his back re injure? Maybe.

You could say the same thing about any player in the NRL. Anyone could get a season ending injury. If we signed players on "maybe's" we'd have no one.

You're missing the point swoop.

Tony Williams (while i like him and he is awesome) has given us 1 good year service out of, what? 3 and a half now? Half way through this year he's played 3 games and is hit and miss when it comes to quality.

Matt Ballin has barely missed a game in, what? 4 years? and i always hit and never miss.

Again. If losing Trex helps us keep the rest of the team together i can live with that.

Yeah if we keep ballin and add Manu I could easily get over seeing TRex in blue and white. Win Win considering Buhrers dummy half play IMO. Also wouldn't mind seeing monas back.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader

Sika Manu is about as injury prone as Luke mcdougall ! He's never fit !!

bennyeagle said:
Sika Manu is about as injury prone as Luke mcdougall ! He's never fit !!

Yes he is terribly injury prone but I like the way he uses his own personal struggle with injury to teach other players on the field about stretching properly (especially around the neck and shoulders) and the importance of massage to the calves to avoid cramping.

Frank

Bencher

bones said:
moffy said:

Sad but true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18