Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Who said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Elliott is probably in a caretaker role until they can announce Bellamy. Bellamy may join them for 2014. Even if it was for 2013 he wouldn't announce it for a few weeks, after seeing what happened with Desgate .

Bellamy and Worriers would make an awesome combination, unfortunately. The Worriers have more junior talent than any team, and just need to get their heads right to start to dominate. Perhaps we underestimate the toll travelling to Australia for half of their matches takes on the players.

I calculated that the Warriors travelled ~70,000kms during the course of 2012, compared to the second most affected side in the Cowboys covering ~46,000kms.

We were the most travelled NSW/ACT-based club with ~19,000kms clocked up, and Parramatta didn't have to go far with ~8,000kms on the odometer.

Darren said:
Have to hope that could happen with Tasi but surprised he would be let go. Roosters do have alot of top young forwards waiting in wings.

What the Roosters are doing, is probably up there with the dumbest moves I have seen in the game for a while

Clearing the decks to make way for SBW, who will be on a 1 year deal and no guarantees you get anything out of him after that

Can't think it would really be a great team environment when they punt a loyal, popular clubman in Perrett to make room for Team Mundine's finest

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:
Have to hope that could happen with Tasi but surprised he would be let go. Roosters do have alot of top young forwards waiting in wings.

What the Roosters are doing, is probably up there with the dumbest moves I have seen in the game for a while

Clearing the decks to make way for SBW, who will be on a 1 year deal and no guarantees you get anything out of him after that

Can't think it would really be a great team environment when they punt a loyal, popular clubman in Perrett to make room for Team Mundine's finest

And Quade Cooper

Cooper will NEVER be a Rooster. Nor a Rugby league player. It's just a team Nasser ploy to hurry along and push up his price with the ARU.

I reckon he has burnt his bridges at the ARU and preparing for the Chicken announcement

Ha ha. Who else have the ARU got? Beale? Nice experiment that one. Cooper is right. Deans is a dick. He's been through more halves combinations than NSW. Matt Giteau would have been nice to have in the World cup last year when Cooper was playing ****. But he's fallen out with Robbie Deans.

tookey said:
Have heard that SBW is offering to sign on for 3 years of they sign cooper as well.

SBW will only sign one year contracts so he is a free agent at the end of each NRL season. That was he can play rugby for more $$$$$ in the NRL off season. NRL contracts prevent players from playing for a rival code, so if he signed a 3 year contract he couldn't play rugby in the off season.

The Hunter Ports Newcastle Knights are pleased to announce the signing of New Zealand International David Fa’alogo on a one-year contract and
Sydney Roosters player Peni Tagive has today announced his retirement from rugby league

Ralphie said:
tookey said:
Have heard that SBW is offering to sign on for 3 years of they sign cooper as well.

SBW will only sign one year contracts so he is a free agent at the end of each NRL season. That was he can play rugby for more $$$$$ in the NRL off season. NRL contracts prevent players from playing for a rival code, so if he signed a 3 year contract he couldn't play rugby in the off season.

Joey played league in England during an offseason, don't think it matters as long as the club agrees to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8