Rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
My rumour with no fact,
For the next few weeks, Rumour swap of Tiger Brooks for Rooster Walker followed by the Roosters sneaking in to get the St Helens half.

Strong call by the chooks to drop Walker, although being able to play Manu at 6 does strengthen their team.

I honestly thought walker would come on a bit more than he has.
He's still very young but not a serious challenger for DCE's Qld spot yet, which many had assumed he would be.

Strong call by the chooks to drop Walker, although being able to play Manu at 6 does strengthen their team.

I honestly thought walker would come on a bit more than he has.
wow...Walker dropped, this guy sets up a lot of try's for the chooks and for his size is a great defender. Totally surprised by this, no doubt their forum site would be going into overdrive on this.

He's still very young but not a serious challenger for DCE's Qld spot yet, which many had assumed he would be.
I think Walker will be fine moving forward and I suspect this is just a bit of a rest/wake up call or whatever spin you want to put on it.The problem for Walker/Roosters is that he and Keary are very similar players.Robinson could of dropped either of them but went with the young player because it’ll be beneficial in the long run.As for the rumour,I’d be highly surprised if it’s true

Including me! I thought DCE would struggle to make the team this year, with Walker being ready. Definitely not the case!

No such thing as "for his size" in NRL unfortunately, you're either a good defender or you're not and currently he's not.
Same as "for his age/considering his injury/Covid/lack of match fitness/big nite on the town/rank stupidity etc etc" no excuses in NRL, no-where to hide!
Just judging him on what I've seen from Walker this season, I'd take him over Keary in a heartbeat.

Did you make this up? If so it's not a rumour, just a hypothetical!
Well yes, I did make it up and may currently be hypothetical but I expect it to become part of Chinese whispers then a scoop for Buzz, so, I am sticking with rumour but willing to call it a gut feeling.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4