RUGBY TEST A JOKE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
went to my first rugby test for 3 or 4 years.absolute joke.it had the intensity of a ronald macdonald playground party..the next day i read that jim tucker fool saying that this test match really threw down the gauntlet to the more defence orientated codes, with marvellous entertaining rugby.the people around me sat there like ****ing vegetables the whole game.

i went with a diehard rugby bloke who said it was the worst game ever played at suncorp in any code.the all blacks would beat them by 60 on the **** they served up.

rugby league has absolutely nothing to worry about.

The ARU has done remarkably to promote the Wallaby brand over the last 10 years but Rugby is barely a blimp below that level.

at least ive been cashing in backing the Blacks to beat the lions by what ever margin they like to dish up!

I would say the all blacks are now more dominant at the top of union that the kangaroos at league! the other countries simply read to much of there own marketing!

where would thge wobblies be without Rogers/Loti and Dell.

further more the super12s is a sham, im not going to support a NSW team full of queenslanders ???? whwres the passion ?

This may surprise sue, but I agree. I was watching with friends and the game had the intensity and excitement of a Northern Eagles Reunion.

I ended up spending more time with laptop watching the score updates on nrl.com than showing any great interest in the game. Very flat, and yes, the kiwis are going to indominable in this year's Tri-series.

Interesting thing happened last night. My 6 year old was watching the sports news with me. We watched all the NRL action and then the Rugby highlights came on.

He turned to me and said "Daddy, why are these men running so slowly? They're not fast like the other men at all."

From the mouths' of babes.

Good observation though! Even Tuqiri looked pedestrian after you'd just seen Wesser and company fly.

Big choice this Saturday. Who will I watch get flogged?

Manly or Springboks?

Flat defensive lines take some of the spark out of your attack because you don't get a 10m buffer. But the Wallabies were very ordinary, Gits was about the only shining light for mine. I really wish someone would show George the door, I feel for Bernie every time. He has that infuriating ability to slow down his service from the ruck just long enough to stick the flashing red light on the ball.

On the other hand the All Blucks were awesome and should win the Tri Nations on their ear.

sim if those Kiwi Bicks where awesome bro, would hive loved to see thim in the moroon and whit....

How gid a hicker would Byron Kelleher make!

Did any of you get to see Daniel Carter play on the weekend ?

He played with the dominacne of A.Johns

jeez he played well, great to watch. has me very worried for the bledisloe. wish them damn lions could have taken him out ;) McCaw as well :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2