Rudd's sister-in-law 'was a stripper'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kevin Rudd has been linked to strippers yet again, with his sister-in-law revealing she used to work as an "exotic dancer" in Brisbane.

Okhola Rudd, the wife of the opposition leader's brother Greg, told News Ltd yesterday she spent several months working at a Brisbane strip club in 2001.

"I didn't need to dance as an exotic dancer, it was just a stage that I went through," Mrs Rudd, 30, said.

"Some people go through drugs, some people choose to dance as an exotic dancer. It was fun for me.

"I am from the part of the world where I had never experienced that kind of stuff, so I just did it because it was there and it was fun to do."

The effect Mrs Rudd's revelations may have on the opposition leader's approval ratings is unclear, with a new poll showing his lead has continued to increase.

The latest Newspoll shows Mr Rudd's rating as preferred prime minister at 46 percent, up one percentage point on a fortnight ago.

The survey was conducted between Friday and Sunday, the day in which Mr Rudd's 2003 drunken night in a New York strip club was revealed.

Meanwhile, the owner of the Scores strip club in New York has described Mr Rudd's infamous visit, labelling him "rowdy, snotty and uppity".

Although the venue's owner, Elliot Osher, did not like Mr Rudd's character, he said he did not get into any altercations with staff.

"I looked online and they started putting a lot of baloney reports out there and I'm the owner of the club and I'm there and I'm telling you this guy did not touch a girl, and he was not thrown out, and he acted like a gentleman," Mr Osher told the Courier Mail. "Nobody in the party touched a girl.

"The people he was with, you could tell they had a few drinks, and they were just acting snotty, you know uppity. Like: 'Get me this, get me that'."

Mr Rudd has said he only attended a strip club once before, when he was at university.

Prime Minister John Howard has refused to comment.

Little Johnnie must be getting desperate. Worst nad most obvious smear campaign ever. They are going to have to pull something better out of the hat than this though

The funny thing is though most of the swinging vote is comprised of the working class. They would love the fact that the potential prime minister has a bit of normality about him. This will backfire on the libs.

Coming from you byso....sheesh

Fixed the "edit" function yet ;)

{EDIT} How many times does Dan have to explain to a ****ing simpleton that the edit function will not be "fixed" because it ain't broke in the first place?

There are very good reasons for the current situation, and you have been fully briefed on why this is the case.

no but gettign closer to hitting the delete in some user profiles

What will tomorrow's headline be?

Rudd was a male prostitute? He is Howard's love child?

Doesn't matter what the headline is, one thing is guaranteed, the cry of smear campaign.

Howard will continue not to comment but we must all remember that he forced Rudd to take an off his tits tax payer funded lap dance while acting as a representative of Australia.

Shut the **** up Howard you dirty bastard.

Nothing at all wrong with the sister in laws past.

I can just imagine her serving in the Rudd family christmas ping pong tournament.

[quote author=byso]
haha yep Dubbo is high class..... ;)

You DO live in Penrith right when your casting these stones? :lol:
[/quote]

No I don't live in penrith.

It doesn't matter where you live. A stuck up prick will always be a stuck up prick.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4