Rub My Stump

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
HEATHER Mills had a six-month affair while dating Sir Paul McCartney, it has been claimed. The former model, who will appear in London's High Court today to settle her bitter divorce battle with The Beatles legend, was "insatiable" in the bedroom and laughed about being "pursued" by Paul while romancing Tim Steel in 1999.

Steel, who had allegedly been sleeping with Heather for three years when she met Paul, said: "Heather was insatiable, she demanded sex six times a night.

I'd come home to find her waiting naked in bed. She had a hoard of vibrators for when she was home alone. Her favourite was a huge back massager that she plugged into the mains.

"She would laugh and say, 'I'm being pursued by a Beatle!' She even showed me text messages from Paul. She was up for it anywhere. Once she pleasured me under my desk while I was at work."

Film editor Steel also revealed Heather, who lost her left leg below the knee in a motorbike accident in 1993, went wild with pleasure when he massaged her amputated limb. He said: "Heather has a very unusual erogenous zone - her stump. I used to massage one particular area and it gave her an orgasm." 

(Insert jokes here)

Steel claims their secret romance continued until Heather joined Paul on a romantic Caribbean holiday in 2000.

He remained in contact with Heather, 40, until she married Paul, 65, in 2002.

He added to Britain's News of the World newspaper: "I hung around because I didn't think Paul and Heather would last. I knew what Heather was like. She only married him because it opened up lots of doors for her."

Meanwhile, the former model reportedly wept over the weekend after Paul snubbed her desperate pleas to settle their divorce in private.

A source told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "Heather kept phoning but he wouldn't take her calls. When she eventually did get through she was in tears. She is desperate to settle out of court, but he ended the conversation by saying, 'I will see you in court'. She wanted to tell him she wasn't unfaithful and is worried the claims will affect her payment."

Heather, who parted ways with her legal team after she accused them of giving her bad advice, will represent herself in the five-day hearing.

She is planning to ask Judge Mr. Justice Bennett for a £50 million cash pay out and £30 million in assets and maintenance.

Paul and Heather, who have a four-year-old daughter Beatrice, split in 2006.

A nymphomaniac with $80m is assets.  Every bokes dream. That is unless you are a soccer player and would prefer Mccartney.

clontaago link said:
\"Heather has a very unusual erogenous zone - her stump. I used to massage one particular area and it gave her an orgasm.\"[/b] 

(Insert jokes here)

I think she was actually a bloke and just had a really big cock that this bloke mistook for a leg. 

tookey link said:
A nymphomaniac with $80m is assets.  Every blokes dream. That is unless you are a soccer player and would prefer Mccartney.

I dont think you have a leg to stand on there !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4