Round Five, 2020. NON Manly games.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I’m super excited to play the Eels at Gosford later this season. Possibly Brookvale if restrictions get scaled back big time before that clash

Blake ... There is nothing more terrifying for the defence than a centre with speed and footwork
They’ve been talking up his opposite Chrichton for weeks now. The usual future superstar crap. You don’t reckon Waqa Blake made this personal, ex-club, and all. I dont think I’ve seen a centre give his opposite that much of a hiding since our own Jamie. God, Chrichton will need councilling after that.:eek:

Last edited:
That was lousy sportsmanship, or lack of, by the eels Dylan Brown laying on Panthers Martin at 79:50, he was sin-binned but....

It won't be fixed because there are more people inside rugby league who applaud that as gamesmanship and a small minority who call it what it really is. BAD SPORTSMANSHIP.

The NRL should fine the Eels and that Eels player or at least give them a warning. But they won't.

Maybe Vlandys will go rouge and fix it.

Then again, ask any fans from the 1970s who hated Manly what they think of Bozo Fulton's tactics.

Maybe Vlandys will go rouge
Not so sure he's the type, really!
1591965575938.png

The Eels don't have the defence to play 80 mins well in the heat of September, let alone the finals in October. Their rushing defence won't last.

Well the NRL are doing everything they can to help the Worms break the drought. How many home games in a row can they have ?

I hate them more than MFB. And we all know that's a lot.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Official announcement!!

I ****ing hate Parramatta!!
Agree mate....I don’t know which of Parramatta or Knights I despise more. As for that smug p rick Gutherson & his constant waving of his arms makes my blood boil.....I just cannot stand the sight of him!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8