MVP: Round 8 v Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Brave effort with 14 v 12…..

3 Pepsi - yet to make the explosive play, but was class tonight
2 Foz - absolute warrior. Mr 100% again
1 Tippytoes - Getting better and better. Has to stay in when Turbo is back.

Vote away!

3. Foz - Hes still our best number 6
2. Ruben - So much admiration for this bloke. Its hard to believe so many of us were calling for his head two years ago. Myself included. Playing busted and still giving it is all.
1. Koula - really liking what i see here. Still a work in progress but offering so much more than Harper.

The Morgan Harper performance of the week goes to Marty. Just let him go now to the Cows.

Honourable mention to Burbo. Had a good dig in some decent minutes. Has to improve his one on one defence but that'll come.

3 Foz. Ball playing was good again but his effort areas were amazing tonight. Kick chase and scramble defence were the best by far.
2 Shoe. Looked the most dangerous ball player we had.
1 Jake. Absolutely busted his guts tonight almost did the work of 2 players

3. Reuben. Man, he's been great for us this year. All effort, plenty of metres and tough carries.
2. Tippytoes. Again, plenty of metres. And the best offload of the night, even though it was called forward when it clearly wasn't.
1. Koula. Again with the metres. Bonus points for some tough defence in a very difficult position.

3 - Foz. Can't believe I thought his signing was a mistake. He was enormous.
2 - Garrick. Didn't put a foot wrong and made some great runs.
1 - Koula. Every bit an NRL player. Great defensively and tough as nails.

Special mention to DCE. He busted his arse trying to get us going. Played a great game.

I get the praise for Cherry's game and people giving him points here, but I just can't bring myself to forgive him for that ridiculous pass he threw over the sideline when we were hot on the attack and really could have put the fear deep into the bowels of the Bunnies. That killed our momentum, and the next thing thing you know, Souths were back in the game. Yeah, they probably would have overrun us regardless, but it's moments like that in DCE's game that offset (and often more than offset) the good things he can and does do.

3. Lawton
2. Tapau
1. Keppie

And if we are being serious...

3. Koula... all effort... hits hard in D - can't wait to see him given some decent ball in space
2. Schuster.. was obviously underdone but created plenty and will only make us more potent in the coming weeks
1. Garrick... just a solid citizen who gives it his all - credit where credits due (I was 1 of a few calling for his head previously)

3 - Koula - has potential to one of the best centres in rugby league IMO
2 - Foran - having a fantastic season
1 - Schuster - so good to have him back out there, a bit hit and miss but our most dangerous player out there

Hard week... most of the boys played their backsides off...
3 - Foz... he was great
2 - Frog... thought he was brilliant in the middle
1 - Tippytoes... hard to miss his efforts, really strong hitups and great finish to the try...

3. Foz & DCE- for their efforts in all areas, they really led the way,
1. Shoe- the kid‘s got some real class about him

Honourable mentions to: Jake(tireless as ever), Sanga(brave effort to play busted), Hank Scorpio(ditto and for lasting as long as he did), Pepsi for another impressive performance and Tippytoes went very well tonight as well.

and in the best traditions of QI

-3. Marty, one really moronic play, a bad miss and a general lack of effort; Marty, at your age and pay grade, you should have stood up to be counted tonight and shown the young boys the way.
-2. Not awarded
-1. Not awarded
0. Karl, you let your team and yourself down badly but the look of dejection and remorse on your face in the sheds, tells me that you already know that, so chin up and when they let you play again, ensure you make it up to everyone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11