Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 8 cross forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

Just give Storm the premiership.

Panthers will burn out, they are already on that downward trajectory.
Panthers have also only played 3 games against last years top 8 so far (Manly, Rabbits and Knights)... and all those games so far have been at home... so they've had a soft start to the year... who'd a thunk it

8190.jpg
Allo - broncoshq.com

Panthers have also only played 3 games against last years top 8 so far (Manly, Rabbits and Knights)... and all those games so far have been at home... so they've had a soft start to the year... who'd a thunk it

Needed to give them an easy start until Cleary was back and warmed up

9527.jpg
Wrighty - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,555

Just to add to the Storm hate....
I went to their forum to scout things out last week and they have hardly any posters and low activity. Not a thriving fan base if a forum is anything to judge by.

I want to fold some Kents

9052.jpg
BroncsFan - broncoshq.com

Needed to give them an easy start until Cleary was back and warmed up
They also don't have to play the other top 6 teams from last year twice (only play manly once).

I mean why wouldn't you schedule the top 6 teams from last year, who were miles above the rest of the comp, against each other twice each to maximise ratings.

Nah no one cares about manly vs panthers at Brookie... who would want to watch that 🙄🙄🙄

5433.jpg
PullinTeeth - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,791

How did we make Gildart look like a superstar?

4734.jpg
Aman - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 10,421

If the warriors every signed moses mybe i would stop watching

1809.jpg
Fozz - broncoshq.com

Gildart turning into one of those English players who just can't hack it in the NRL. Looks clueless out there

8190.jpg
Allo - broncoshq.com

They also don't have to play the other top 6 teams from last year twice (only play manly once).

I mean why wouldn't you schedule the top 6 teams from last year, who were miles above the rest of the comp, against each other twice each to maximise ratings. They should've been the first games picked for each team's draw this year.

Nah no one cares about manly vs panthers at Brookie... who would want to watch that 🙄🙄🙄

Because 40 point-plus beltings are more entertaining apparently. Vlandiddly pretty much said so himself when he mulled changing the rules this year again after a few weeks so Turbo, Cleary etc could dominate completely like last year

1899.jpg
Big Pete - broncoshq.com

Just one of those games you're happy to watch as a neutral because if you supported either team you'd be beyond frustrated/nervous wreck after watching it. Wests had their opportunities, but just lacked the self belief to get it done.

The Dragons held on grimly and when the opportunity came they were able to make the most of it. As good as it was to see Ben Hunt step up and get the Dragons on the board, if I was a fan, I'd be more pleased with the efforts of Sullivan, Feagai and to an extent Amone. I think it's important for them that they get that mix right and use the Ben Hunt generation to help usher in the next generation at their pace. I think Griffin has been a bit cautious but if they keep coming up with big plays it'll force his hand.

I was also impressed once again with the form of Josh McGuire. Still a few grubby moments where he likes to get tangled in the ruck but he's cut the crap out of his game and he's just ripping in. I think he's added a lot of tenacity to their pack that's made life difficult for the opposition.

I still feel like the Dragons are just missing an edge. They got there eventually through Hunt and Sullivan picked one up when the Tigers were on the rack but the Tigers had their measure for the majority of the contest. They really need Sloan to step up and make that fullback jersey his because teams are picking Mybe far too comfortably. Some speed out of dummy half would also work wonders. I wouldn't want to use Sullivan there too often since he ought to be developed as a 6, but that run was the difference in the end.

9527.jpg
Wrighty - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 3,556

Melbourne were a bit wanky to us and Knights by running up the scoreboard on us.
Against knights today they played NAS in the last ten minutes of the game so that they could keep pressing for more tries. That's a **** thing to do.
I hope this relentless pursuit of the perfect game by the Storm backfires on them by them peaking too early. The better teams time their form towards the end of the season. Anyway a sour grapes comment. Some peeps are calling our hiding from the storm the Anzac day massacre on our warriors forum.

I want to fold some Kents

1769.jpg
Foordy - broncoshq.com

So when will O'Brien's job start being questioned?

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

4517.jpg
bruce - nzwarriors.com
REACTIONS: 33,700

Warriors at the botom of the middle group from 7th. Quite a gap opening up on the bottom 5 clubs. Spoon is going to go on PD by the looks of things.

Trainspotter

8536.jpg
Super Freak - broncoshq.com

Knights haven't won a game since Ponga returned...

1412667335.png

8770.jpg
Wolfie - broncoshq.com

Gildart turning into one of those English players who just can't hack it in the NRL. Looks clueless out there

I dont get why these English backs always seem to end up at basket case clubs. Gildart is quality but he's at such a poor side i always thought it would end badly for him.

8872.jpg
BruiserMk1 - broncoshq.com

Just watching the replay of the Dragons vs Tigers.
Some of these penalties are still ridiculous.
The one conceded by Lomax for "tackling in the air" is wrong. The game is not played in slow mo, it was one motion.

Formerly AndyB

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12