Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 8 2023 cross forums chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
8605.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mitch222 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 4, 2014
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 24,182

Yeah. But not going to be upset if they lose

Gives the Wahs a chance of going top of the table and equal on points.

Shazam!

Lets be honest, the warriors will do well to keep the storm under 40 points for the game. They barely have fired a shot in recent years in the ANZAC game. Also, why the **** cant it be played in NZ for once. ANZAC include our kiwi friends for **** sakes

1456945230.png

So you Bronco boys and girls , should I keep my tip for Brisbane tonight or change it to Parramatta.

Just have a feeling this’ll be a weekend of upsets.

8605.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mitch222 - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 4, 2014
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008

So you Bronco boys and girls , should I keep my tip for Brisbane tonight or change it to Parramatta.

Just have a feeling this’ll be a weekend of upsets.

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
Yeah I get a feeling the Tigers might score a win this weekend. Wonder what the odds are for winning the toss?

1456945230.png

8605.jpg

Yeah I get a feeling the Tigers might score a win this weekend. Wonder what the odds are for winning the toss?

1456945230.png
Yes I’m worried about that one as well , funny how we can rise to beat the best and then wither to get beaten by the worst.

That said , how are your boys going to go ??

8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014
4275.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Beastmode - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 7, 2015
REACTIONS: 24,182

Yeah. But not going to be upset if they lose

Gives the Wahs a chance of going top of the table and equal on points.

Shazam!

Equal points yeah. Top of the ladder?

You would have to hope Eels beat us by 50 and you guys beat Storm by 20.

What’s the likelihood of both happening?

1412667335.png

4973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Bushman - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 12, 2016
REACTIONS: 1,440
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

Im not watching tonight, trying to figure out some improvements to this cross forum chat and figure out why my FG knots keep cutting through the braid or mono when I tie them

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Been a while since I was a super active fisher. Couple of thoughts. Carefully check your rod eyelets for a nick or damage, cound be the problem. Do you tension the knot when you finish tying, that was my biggest issue with the FG knot... Thank and forgetting how to tie it ever time 😂

4973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Bushman - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 12, 2016

Been a while since I was a super active fisher. Couple of thoughts. Carefully check your rod eyelets for a nick or damage, cound be the problem. Do you tension the knot when you finish tying, that was my biggest issue with the FG knot... Thank and forgetting how to tie it ever time 😂

It's during tensioning it's cutting through. Figured out it's really just too light mono and braid to be effective. I have leader and a reel on my work desk and practice thing knots during meetings haha.i think I've settled on the improved Alberta knot. Seems to hold really snug and the knot is quite small

[/st_td_row][st_td]scobie - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 31, 2017
Anyone else notice that Mick Ennis seems to spend half the game just laughing and chuckling to himself? I don’t think he used to be like that. Maybe the poor fella is losing it.

8298.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Waynesaurus - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 3, 2013
Anyone else notice that Mick Ennis seems to spend half the game just laughing and chuckling to himself? I don’t think he used to be like that. Maybe the poor fella is losing it.

I'd be laughing too if somebody just paid me to sit around, watch and talk about footy.

2189.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ivanhungryjak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 8, 2009
4973.jpg

Damn, I thought this about hair dressing

It may be the brownies talking but can I just say how happy I am how everyone here has engaged with this cross forum footy chat. I know its not perfect but it is great to see the collaboration and chat. @Nashy had the idea and I am glad we could bring it to life!

It may be the brownies talking but can I just say how happy I am how everyone here has engaged with this cross forum footy chat. I know its not perfect but it is great to see the collaboration and chat. @Nashy had the idea and I am glad we could bring it to life!
Couldn't agree more. I don't read it all but whenever I drop in there seems to be some fair points being made and an almost surprising level of civility dare I say maturity to the tone of discussion and disagreement. Now you just have to work out how to bring that back to Silvertails!

• 😆
Reactions: Dan
8311.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Harry Sack - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 12, 2013
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

It's excellent. Still laughing that the Cowboys forum couldn't handle it though. ****ing sooks haha

memberawards2017-harrycombined-png.2055

8311.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Harry Sack - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 12, 2013

It's excellent. Still laughing that the Cowboys forum couldn't handle it though. ****ing sooks haha

memberawards2017-harrycombined-png.2055
I was having a chuckle to myself about that the other day, thinking they havent even reached out to get involved.
I mean lets be honest, they are still struggling with the irony of having their stadium called "Smiles Stadium" when they couldn't collectively summon one if they put all their teeth together

10185.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Midean - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 5, 2019
Last night Joey with his usual "the game is not played in slow-mo. Look at it in real time".

Freddy coming back with, "Real time or no time, it's a knock on".

****ing exactly. Fast forward, real time, slow mo, it's a knock on from Tago no matter what. This whole "ThE gAmE iS nOt PlAyEd In SlOw-Mo" line ****ing irritates me. It's a stupid line.

In real time he still pushes the ball into the ground which is a knock on. In slow mo, he still pushes the ball into the ground which is a knock on. It's a knock on either way.
This is a weird way of thinking.
If you slow down every play enough, you will find errors.
Where does it end?

In real time, its all one motion, unless you slow it down enough and you find separation.
20 years ago they didnt have the tech to slow it down and scrutinize it like they do today, and the results were fine.

Got a strong feeling you would feel completely different if it was broncos on the end of the knock on call.

1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 27,566
2.jpg

Yes it's great(the brownies too). And a lot of credit has to goto Dan himself for doing all the development and assisting myself and Nashy with the most basic of support questions to get it working. Much appreciated. Nice collaboration between the 3 forums.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

@Dan , must be the brownies...
Is there any way we can have a thread shared between the 2 sites for future game days? Been over there a bit this week and they seem like good eggs.

Mate that's a wicked idea but could be a technically difficult idea. Let me work on it because yeah would be wild

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 12,275
9001.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]holdzy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 5, 2016
How good would a Broncos v Warriors GF be?

Should have happened in 2011.

Be a dream final but I reckon we're a better chance against the Silvertails, broncs look scary good this year. Not sure what to make of Manly, over-achievers like the Wahs so far.

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 12,275
2189.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ivanhungryjak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 8, 2009
Damn, I thought this about hair dressing

Lol same, thought he was braiding his corn rows

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8