Round 7 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Round 7 Non Manly Games

These 2 teams are very entertaining to watch this year. Not saying they are premiership contenders cause both their line defenses aren't that great and in finals against teams like Manly,Easts,Dogs,Souffs they would struggle but am loving watching them play.

Great game - Parra #6 let them down. :(

Rad has now passed Matai on the Top Try Scorers list :(

Things we learnt - take a dive if you see an opposition Player in your line. The Vidiot will always call the obstruction :mad:

Wow how did Parra lose that, I thought they were all over them.

Sandow should have landed that kick for 20-18.

NYEagle said:

With you there @NYEagle.

Can't believe they lost that.

NYEagle said:

Agreed NYE. These days, anything closer than 10m in from touch is expected to be landed.

Sandow converts and Parra win.

Richards is going to be bloody handy for the Tigpies.

Did Cechin call fulltime even though Eels had packed for a scrum? Looked like it. Same on Sat night with Sharks against Rorters. NRL overcompensating for last week.

NYEagle said:

Sandow needs to learn from JT, blame the Hoppa no Try,...anything, but the goal kicks, haha!

How the hell did Aaron Woods get MOM in that game. Not in the top 10 players on field.

If there was a better player on the field than Brooks or Hayne or Austin I would like to know who he was.

Go the panthers

Seriously - the milking of the obstruction rule has to be addressed - players diving all over the place these days. Turning the rule into a joke.

There needs to be an investigation :)

Damn parra threw 2 intercept tries they should have won that. Them and knights screwed my tips.

So the bubble has burst on the Titans run too.

With that and the Tigpies win I am officially no longer last in tipping...( I'm equal last to be precise ) and poised to make a run up the leader-board!

Roll on round 8.

COMMANDER said:
ParraManly:

Four ex Eagles running on for Parra today: Hoppa, Lussick, Gower and Palau.
Palau isn't ex-Manly.
However I'm pretty sure Kenny Edwards Eels lock played under 20's for us.

HappilyManly said:
Things we learnt - take a dive if you see an opposition Player in your line. The Vidiot will always call the obstruction :mad:

I've noticed this over the past few weeks, a couple of examples from this week.
Souffs were blowing up about Sutton getting taken out - he stayed on his feet but still got across to miss the tackle (which he should have made )- if he hits the deck it has to be a penalty.
Same with Foz on Friday v the Cows, there wasn't much in it but if he falls over it's a penalty.
Same with Thompson (?) in the Buhrer try.
Brooks was never going to get across for the Parra try but he hit the deck and made it an easy decision for the boys in the box.

This is why we're getting different decisions from game to game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8