Round 7 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Round 7 Non Manly Games

A huge sink hole to open under ANZ Stadium swallowing both teams would be my preferred option....

Moondog said:
A huge sink hole to open under ANZ Stadium swallowing both teams would be my preferred option....

Bec Wilson to open up under the stadium and swallow 34 Nrl players? Well as long as I don't have to watch it.

I was thinking about this game earlier in the week.

Is there any way they can both lose by 30 ?

The Squeels and Tigpies fans are starting to brown me off too with their optimism. Please. You've won a couple of games. Now get back down to 11th and 12th where you belong. April premiers, the pair of them.

Yeah prefer the Rabbids too...Just.

I think I tipped the Dogs tho, so if they win I'll get that right at least.

Interested to see how the Dragoons respond this week after their ''shafting'' in Melbourne.

I see Panthers Tim Grant has signed with the
Rabbi's.
Keep going, you'll buy a Premiership again someday.

That man was concussed yet again, and not taken off. The Echidna actually called the medics over, but they just treated the cut on his head. :mad:

Graham really looks unstable and dangerous. Glad that the Dogs are losing :)

Ennis' head is literally dripping blood from under his headgear 60 minute. How is he allowed to stay out there :huh:

Perret will win it for the Rabbids, two critical errors so far :cool:

FT Dogs 15-14 how they got their obstruction try on the second attempt is a mystery :s

I thought the knights would do better.

Or I didn't think the broncos would do so well.

Either way....screw you tipping comp! :p

HappilyManly said:
Ennis' head is literally dripping blood from under his headgear 60 minute. How is he allowed to stay out there :huh:

Perret will win it for the Rabbids, two critical errors so far :cool:

FT Dogs 15-14 how they got their obstruction try on the second attempt is a mystery :s

not only did Sutton get clearly taken out , they got the ball from a clear strip after the kick off , if it was given a penalty Souths are back on the attack...

is it the scumdogs club , scumdes , greenturd or just pure luck this lamentable team keeps getting calls that scrapes them wins.

That kick return from Sam Burgess would be my favourite bit of footy this season, absolutely loved it. Was a ferocious run and full marks to Ennis for standing in front of him without backing away, I would have been running faster than Burgess was in the opposite direction !!

Got a feeling about the Dogs this year, won't be at all surprised to see a Manly v Dogs game deep into September and maybe even October

Kiwi Eagle said:
That kick return from Sam Burgess would be my favourite bit of footy this season, absolutely loved it. Was a ferocious run and full marks to Ennis for standing in front of him without backing away, I would have been running faster than Burgess was in the opposite direction !!

Got a feeling about the Dogs this year, won't be at all surprised to see a Manly v Dogs game deep into September and maybe even October

K.E you just gave a horrible feeling in my stomach , just the thought the Scumdogs will play semi final footy....

Cmon K.E !!!! did you have to ?? After all its Easter !!!

Gasnier on Fox Super saturday what a complete dribbler. Just said it was Manly's worst performance of the year. Was he asleep the weekend the tigers towelled us up. 5 guys in our pack last night with only a handful of first grade games. Piss off you tossers and Badge could only carry on about Cowboys being robbed squealing on like Thurston.

ST. GEORGE ILLAWARRA DRAGONS (12)
Tries: Jason Nightingale, Michael Cooper
Field Goals:
Conversions: Gareth Widdop (1/2)
Penalty Goals: Gareth Widdop (1/1)
NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS (0)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8