Round 6 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's the same with there 200 plus game club

They might win - but really thinking Roosters are really struggling with the 'Premiers' tag this year.

Can the Eels/Roosters referees who made both teams play the ball where tackled please do the Tigpies games for the rest of 2014. Dead set they are just getting away with murder at the ruck.

Titans, Parra and Tigers in the top 4...... The upside is putting money on all the outsiders is making me some decent money. I even chucked 40 on Parra :)

torana355 said:
wedgetail eagle said:
HappilyManly said:
Parra, Parra :p

Rorters are nothing without The Echidna!

Echidna??

Shane Hayne im guessing.
Yes, 'a prick by any other name is still a prick' :p

I just loved that joke someone posted a few weeks back, about the difference between Refs and echidnas - one has its pricks on the outside :D

But during the game, if Rorters didn't have at least a half a dozen forward passes go unchecked, I'm not here. Even that dumb pass by Maloney to the winger in the 2nd half, that luckily went over the sideline, was a meter forward :mad:
JWH continues to headbutt in tackles too without any penalty. Allgood's no try earned him a whack on the jaw and a headbutt by JWH :mad:

So the Bulldogs got out of jail against a gallant, and I thought better Warriors....

ONLY positive here is that I tipped them, and I would've gladly forfieted that to see the Warriors whip the Dogs.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Take a look at Josh Reynolds absolutely milking the penalty that allowed the Dogs to level the scores. The only thing more disgraceful than the fact that he did it is the fact the refs fell for it.

That was a joke and I had the warriors 1-12.

COMMANDER said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:
Take a look at Josh Reynolds absolutely milking the penalty that allowed the Dogs to level the scores. The only thing more disgraceful than the fact that he did it is the fact the refs fell for it.

That was a joke and I had the warriors 1-12.

Reynolds is a dirtbag and a cheat. He just nailed another scalp in the Warriors after getting Manly last year.

That rat is a player that has to be watched at all times, particularly in the last minutes of a game.

Looks likely the Blues will be stuck with Reynolds for SOO...don't know which is worse:
Reynolds or Baloney...?

Today did highlight the absolute importance of an ace goal-kicker...The Dogs have just about the best in Hodkinson ( whom they poached from us of course ).

He continually gets them into position to ice games, if not just doing it himself.

We on the other hand have an ever more reluctant looking Killer and I just hope it doesn't cost us big-time later in the year.

The warriors just gave that game away... stupid pass that was intercepted and led to a try a play later.. dropping the ball on the 1st/2nd tackle in attack , messing up a field goal at 20-20 on 3rd tackle....

scumdogs far from class just arse...

beat

a depleted sharks team
c.smith withdrawing just before kickoff ( after the knights game )
roosters by 1 point after roosters didnt kick penalty goal
warriors ..... say no more

OVER RATED !!!

hopefully bunnies give them a whipping next week

Ron E. Gibbs said:

The initial call was lost ball ( which was correct ) but the other ref ruled that the tackler somehow caused him to lose it. If Reynolds wasn't trying to hold the tackler down whilst stepping off the mark he wouldn't have lost it.
A shocking call but the Warriors shouldn't have been so dumb as to not ice the game.

for the first time ever I went with the 'pick the team who just sacked the coach' as they never lose.

sigh

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6