Round 6 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I've tipped Souffs, but if the Pennies get up I don't mind at all.
Was pouring over there just now...Hope it clears on the beaches for Sunday.

Kitey is there...don't look right in black.

dowdz said:
Over all the penalties. Would be nice if the refs would let a game flow
what happened to Gus not being allowed to commentate on the riff games,he was very quiet there for a while when the milkman put a high shot on Merritt,he is probably down in the dressing rooms now telling how they can win

Gus a bit subdued now the Rabbids are coasting...lol.

Nathan Merritt becomes the all-time leading try-scorer for them. Pretty fair effort, tho am a little surprised the tally is 145...all time for a foundation club.

Souths game that referee Klein loves a scrum. Every time a team knocks on and the other team immediately get tackled he prefers to rule a scrum instead of a zero tackle. On one of them Souths lost ground because of it. And each scrum wastes 45 seconds of game time.

Titans up 12-8 over Broncos with 4 to go.

And at the last second I changed from the titans to broncs in the tipping as surely the broncs are specials and oh wait.....crap!

I picked the Titans and the Panthers because Kitey was going to be back and it was a Panthers home game so it's 1 from 2 for me so far. :-/

Yeah i tipped Souffs and the Boncos...

What's the bet that those of us who start to tip the Titans, ensure they start to lose again?

LOL..roll on Super Saturday.

I was on souths and broncos. Question. When barba caught that ball in goal for the which the tits got from taking the ball off him for the winninh try. Once his feet had touched the ground, should they have been grounded in goal? Or was it that he didn't have control of the ball? Just curious on that rule

Barba's Bronco mate held him so he didn't fall with the ball, which made it easier for Sezer to steal it.
(BTW, was that "referee" Sutton working as touch judge?)

^ Also, the ball bounced before he caught it; he didn't take it on the full. So he needed to ground the ball or get out of the in-goal area, which he was trying to do when the ball got stripped.

Thanks @Ron E Gibbs. I caught the end of it and didn't see the bounce. Explains a lot

RiverEagle said:
Gus a bit subdued now the Rabbids are coasting...lol.

Nathan Merritt becomes the all-time leading try-scorer for them. Pretty fair effort, tho am a little surprised the tally is 145...all time for a foundation club.

That's for Souths.
Merritt has 153 tries all up now.

Thanks @eagles2win for that.
I did notice Nathan in the Gummies team v us in the game on Fox from a decade ago.

My point was being a bit surprised the record try-scorer total for a team with history like Souffs wasn't higher overall. Good luck to him anyway.

Now Newcastle have rolled the Faders down in Canberra too...1-3 tipping for me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6