Round 5 - Non-Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bulldogs were good tonight - tuff grinding game.

Dan - Cant get on to this site on my iphone - had to laptop it.

I thought both teams were ordinary.

The Dogs clumsily crawl to the narrowest of victories...spoiling my tips this week from the get-go.

It's clear the refs' are no longer tolerating the
Chooks spoiling tactics, and they are struggling.

Hard to split the grubs - Maloney and Reynolds - for sure @HappilyManly.

Jerry1 said:
Bulldogs were good tonight - tuff grinding game.

Dan - Cant get on to this site on my iphone - had to laptop it.

forums or main site?

Parra is looking like the real deal this year. We did well to beat them with the players we had out.

Parra look a different team this year, Brad Arthur is a very good coach. Semi Radraradra is a beast! Yes Mick it turns out our win against them was better then i gave credit for.

I'm on my smart-phone too @Jerry1...no probs apart from being a bit slow tonight.

Thought that too @mickqld when the Eels touched up the 'Riff last week.

Easily a better quality game than the earlier one, and the Boncos' struggling against the Eels as they always do.

A win over the Tigpies should put us number 1. I doubt the goons will beat the bunnies.

Is poor Trent having another bitch whine about the refs. Their mate Hayne was in charge and they still couldn't win.

mickqld said:
A win over the Tigpies should put us number 1. I doubt the goons will beat the bunnies.

Is poor Trent having another ... whine about the refs. Their mate Hayne was in charge and they still couldn't win.

If the winner of the Storm v Titans have a big win they could go to first.

After Roosters Daniel Tupou bombed a try against the Dogs, he copped a rev from Moloney, who dropped a pass from Tupou not 10 minutes later, haha.

RE: Tipping Round 4 2014

Well my 2 year old tips like her old man. 0-2

Yeah, am 0 from 2 already as well.

Think I'll stop trying to use logic and such things as whose at home...I knew the Eels would trouble the Boncs...just thought, SURELY
at Suncorp???

Anyways, Super Saturday ahead of us.
Hopefully some quality footy, and no more
serious injuries out there.

RE: Tipping Round 4 2014

Ditto 0-2 here.

I would like to point out I only joined the tipping comp last week, missed the first 3 rounds, so
I have a bit of ground to make up.

If my start is any guide, it may take awhile...lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6