Round 5 - Non-Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
RE: Tipping Round 4 2014

So I got my 2 year old daughter to do my tips this week. Can't really go any worse than daddy lol.

Yeah this is a really tough week.

I had to flip a coin for souffs v dragqueens.

I had a shocker last week so im hoping for a good recovery.

Agreed re this week being a tough week. I managed to get 7/8 last round (my best yet!).

This round I've gone Dogs, Eels, Warriors, Canberra, Dragons, Melbourne, Manly, Newcastle.

Second week in a row, I'll be cheering the hibernating T-rex :p

SBW wears a skirt, Ennis :exclamation:

Plus, the better they go, the less they need reinforcements from the Peninsular :shy:

I hope it's a brutal, exhausting golden-point-with-no-result draw! LOL.

Just can't bring myself to want either to win.

( I do expect the Chooks to bounce back with SBW-in a skirt on board and have reluctantly picked 'em in our Tipping Comp ).

I want a match with oodles & oodles of refereeing mistakes, video ref stuff ups to
1. Embarrass Ch Nein
2. Completely use up this weekend's statistical average of errors, square-ups and blatant match fixing
3 get to see how their supporters react to what MWSE supporters have to put up with every weekend.

^^^lol....yeah and either way one of 'em loses,
which suits me fine...( unless we get that draw!)

Channel Nein just had a cow over SBW in their intro as usual......there are only 33 other players involved....

The Echidna will get the Chooks home :s

Pouring rain may even things out.

I guess Sunday's lower grades will be canceled at Leichhardt too.

Yes they have Shame Jayne, so one club - or both - will be unhappy!

Already Pair-of-Nana's had to deny a try...Robinson will say " unacceptable".

And yeah, the wet weather will make it more even you'd expect.

well the SBW love fest continues. SBW is clearly infront of Friend as the dogs players is clearly trying to get to Friend who is already stationary on the ground (and held 99% of the time) as Rabs dribbles on the SBW did nothing.

I hate that soulless, superleague, bogan and sorry excuse of a club called the Bulldogs, only time i will cheer for the chooks.

Wow check out the penalty count 5 to against Chooks and almost 30 minutes gone, admittingly though Ennis is such a grub. Now its half time, 5 all penalties....

8-all at half-time.
Call it off now, spare us another half
of watching these two spoiling footy teams.

Noticed Ennis was penalized for a lifting tackle,
even tho it was one-on-one...sign of things to
come, the future, and good to see.

Lord Eagleton said:
Uncle Nick's man, Shayne Hayne, is reff'ing the Roosters game tonight. The love affair continues

Surprised it's 8-8 with Hayne in the middle.

how on earth is graham playing after being knocked out twice last week,well we know who is exploiting the concussion rule now dont we

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6