Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 5 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
8559.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Brocko - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 23, 2014
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
How many 6 agains can Melb give away defending their line before someone gets sinbinned 😂

8770.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wolfie - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 14, 2015
his hand followed the ball as it was striped, I don't think it was in act of scoring.

I think that close to the line he would have been making the attempt tbh. I'd be annoying if they gave that against us.

10189.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mustafur - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 13, 2019
Souths definitely could of won this game with more involvement from Latrell.

10189.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mustafur - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 13, 2019
I think that close to the line he would have been making the attempt tbh. I'd be annoyed if they gave that against us.
the ball only went out that way because of the strip if you watch it back.

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
Well Melbourne sucking for the first three weeks was fun, this has been such a high quality game and they are back.

10189.jpg
Well Melbourne sucking for the first three weeks was fun, this has been such a high quality game and they are back.
I think Souths could of been alot better in attack but outside that I would agree.

8770.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wolfie - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 14, 2015
the ball only went out that way because of the strip if you watch it back.

I did, and i'm not convinced 😆

8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
I think Souths could of been alot better in attack but outside that I would agree.

Credit to Melbourne's defense, I think Souths have thrown a lot at them and they have repelled it all.

10189.jpg
Credit to Melbourne's defense, I think Souths have thrown a lot at them and they have repelled it all.
Latrell has been invisible in this game, outside that edge play in the second half on the right he really wasn't there when he should of been, plenty of edge plays on the left he should've been there that could of done damage.

I compare that to Walsh or even TMM last year and it's night and day.

8423.jpg
Latrell has been invisible in this game, outside that edge play in the second half on the right he really wasn't there when he should of been, plenty of edge plays on the left he should've been there that could of done damage.

I compare that to Walsh or even TMM last year and it's night and day.

Yeah but we all know Mitchell is a bit of myth.

10189.jpg
I did, and i'm not convinced 😆
unless you think burgess arm strength is stronger than the two arm grab of the strip from the storm player.

8770.jpg
unless you think burgess arm strength is stronger than the two arm grab of the strip from the storm player.

I think if the Storm player wasn't there he would attempt to put the ball down, absolutely i do. I think its a fair strip in the circumstances. No player in their right mind is going to wait until he's reaching out to put the ball down before making the tackle. Burgess clearly wasnt in the position he was in just to get a play the ball, he was looking for a try.

1899.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Big Pete - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 11, 2008
My view is that Tom was never going to score from that position, but by going for the strip he got far more close than he otherwise would have. I thought it was smart of Eisenhuth to attempt the play and if it went infront of a different video official they may have a different view of it. However, I think the rule is intended to be reactionary. If the player has no other choice but to strip the ball in a group tackle to prevent the try, they can do so. Obviously Tom in that situation didn't have to rake the ball out.

An interesting case study none the less and I'm happy to accept the ref's call.

1947.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Scorchie - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 16, 2008
Latrell walking into plays from a standing start. Classic.

it's a stupid game for stupid boys
Hey @Dan . What was the restrictions on the cross-forum media. As in, can the others see if you give them emojis? And wasn’t there something like, if they reply to your messages, it won’t show up on our little bell reminder thingy.

4804.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Tragic - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 27, 2016
REACTIONS: 11,345

Is that Wolford related to Simon Woolford?

Yeah it’s his son.

[/st_td_row][st_td]J_P - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 4, 2020
REACTIONS: 4,740
8255.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]LittleDavey - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 25, 2013

I agree, but the real question is - do we beat them next week?

Wighton is so important to them IMO.

Should do easily.

[/st_td_row][st_td]J_P - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 4, 2020
REACTIONS: 4,740
Why does latrell looks so unfit and over weight for the fullback position. Not fat shaming. But he looks like a middle in terms of build.
I didn't watch the game and haven't seen him this season so maybe he has gained weight but hasn't always been a bit chubby looking for a fullback.

Hey @Dan . What was the restrictions on the cross-forum media. As in, can the others see if you give them emojis? And wasn’t there something like, if they reply to your messages, it won’t show up on our little bell reminder thingy.
No the likes don't send across the sites the work to do it would be too big of a change, I might revisit it and see if there is anything I can add that might do something similar

you can give them to me, and I'll pass them on. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4