Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 3 2024 Cross forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NZWarriors.com

First Grader

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53576}{}{Noitall}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{2,549}{7,351}{
I have been contemplating Management's and the coaching staff's reaction to this news.
I think there are two choices
1) Confess they need to put a line through this season. Forward pay some contracts. release some players, and make this year about blooding in some prospects
2) Be emotionally intelligent and realise the fans will not accept a quitter mentality and keep trying and striving and believing they can make the playoffs until mathematically ruled out.

OF those two options i see them going with Option 2. Option one is too risky for a coach like Hasler who has just joined that organisation to recommend.

They will figure they are getting back Campbell and Fifita and they will boost them this weekend. And that overall it is important and healthy to think positively.
I personally wouldn't recommend either strategy if I were Des instead would develop a strategic options paper and present to the board and the CEO and let them choose this important strategy and then I would implement whatever they chose.
The limited minutes Fotuaika is getting makes me think he’s on the outer}

NZWarriors.com

First Grader

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53647}{}{sup42}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{1,572}{5,339}{
Is it better if the Knights or Storm win for our game against the Knights next week? On one hand if the Knights win they won't be as desperate for a win next week but they may take some confidence from beating the Storm, if the Storm thrash the Knights they will be looking for a turn around game next week, so maybe best option is if the Knights lose in a close contest...
I like the option of the Knights finding form against the Storm then we win in a good quality game.

Put it this way, if the Knights win tonight there is no way they will be anything less than full of confidence against us.

Looks like a lot of good teams this year, we need quality games all season to find our peak.}

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18