Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 3 2024 Cross forum chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53441}{}{Noitall}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{2,542}{7,322}{
Loved the Tigers game.

So many death riders of Benji, but if anyone can bring them together its probably Benji. Will they win the comp, unlikely. Can they restore some pride in the jersey? Lets hop so .

Bula
Api
Seezer
Papalii
Utoikamanu

Surely they can mould the base of a decent team from that.
Seeing Luai as surplus to requirements if they can keep that up}

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
{53439}{https://cdn-1b8d.kxcdn.com/data/avatars/l/0/73.jpg?1693603814}{MrFrankWhite}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{1,210}{3,078}{Loved the Tigers game.

So many death riders of Benji, but if anyone can bring them together its probably Benji. Will they win the comp, unlikely. Can they restore some pride in the jersey? Lets hop so .

Bula
Api
Seezer
Papalii
Utoikamanu

Surely they can mould the base of a decent team from that.}
And Sam Fainu. A few Manly fans will be watching his progress with mixed feelings.
Tigers and Dogs will cause the odd upset for sure, Dragons already have, but inconsistency will keep them out of the 8 I think.
Knights could be in a bit of strife too!

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53467}{https://cdn-1b8d.kxcdn.com/data/avatars/l/0/162.jpg?1709447427}{Wrighty}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{777}{2,197}{
They’ve got Adam Douehi to come back yet and I’d be putting him into the centres personally. Think they floating Sezer to lock as an option
Yeah but Douehi isn't a team man "I want to play stand off or I refuse to play drama" maybe they are better trading him to some other team. Thoughts? Or am I alone with reservations about him.}

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53468}{}{kos}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{437}{1,206}{
Loved the Tigers game.

So many death riders of Benji, but if anyone can bring them together its probably Benji. Will they win the comp, unlikely. Can they restore some pride in the jersey? Lets hope so .

Bula
Api
Seezer
Papalii
Utoikamanu

Surely they can mould the base of a decent team from that.
Olam was pretty good too}

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53469}{}{Warriorshopeful}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{282}{925}{Is it better if the Knights or Storm win for our game against the Knights next week? On one hand if the Knights win they won't be as desperate for a win next week but they may take some confidence from beating the Storm, if the Storm thrash the Knights they will be looking for a turn around game next week, so maybe best option is if the Knights lose in a close contest...}

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53500}{}{Noitall}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{2,545}{7,342}{
Yeah but Douehi isn't a team man "I want to play stand off or I refuse to play drama" maybe they are better trading him to some other team. Thoughts? Or am I alone with reservations about him.
No I agree with you, need a team to take him though is a conundrum too. There are better halves there now so he doesn’t really have a leg to stand on in demanding the position, either play where we want you to and to the best of your ability or leave}

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53519}{https://cdn-1b8d.kxcdn.com/data/avatars/l/0/67.jpg?1708254484}{Beastmode}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{1,389}{3,712}{
Is it better if the Knights or Storm win for our game against the Knights next week? On one hand if the Knights win they won't be as desperate for a win next week but they may take some confidence from beating the Storm, if the Storm thrash the Knights they will be looking for a turn around game next week, so maybe best option is if the Knights lose in a close contest...
Don’t think it matters really

They’ll have a point to prove after we knocked to em out of the finals last year

If I had a choice - hope the Storm flogs them at home}

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53567}{https://cdn-1b8d.kxcdn.com/data/avatars/l/0/162.jpg?1709447427}{Wrighty}{NZWarriors.com}{September 1, 2023}{782}{2,207}{
Draw a line through the Titans this season.. they are done

I have been contemplating Management's and the coaching staff's reaction to this news.
I think there are two choices
1) Confess they need to put a line through this season. Forward pay some contracts. release some players, and make this year about blooding in some prospects
2) Be emotionally intelligent and realise the fans will not accept a quitter mentality and keep trying and striving and believing they can make the playoffs until mathematically ruled out.

OF those two options i see them going with Option 2. Option one is too risky for a coach like Hasler who has just joined that organisation to recommend.

They will figure they are getting back Campbell and Fifita and they will boost them this weekend. And that overall it is important and healthy to think positively.
I personally wouldn't recommend either strategy if I were Des instead would develop a strategic options paper and present to the board and the CEO and let them choose this important strategy and then I would implement whatever they chose.}

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
{53573}{https://cdn-1b8d.kxcdn.com/data/avatars/l/0/328.jpg?1693906572}{CWC}{NZWarriors.com}{September 5, 2023}{523}{1,709}{
Is it better if the Knights or Storm win for our game against the Knights next week? On one hand if the Knights win they won't be as desperate for a win next week but they may take some confidence from beating the Storm, if the Storm thrash the Knights they will be looking for a turn around game next week, so maybe best option is if the Knights lose in a close contest...

Double golden point extra time thriller please}

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18