Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 27 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
that was one of the worst spear tackles I've seen in a long time. in addition to being sent off, he'll face several weeks on the sidelines minimum.

the Raiders should sent the Panthers some flowers or something now.

what are the odds that Ricky complains about the send off

Terrible coaching from Ricky. Crash play after crash play after settler. You aren’t going to beat a type 8 side like that. The raiders strike players have seen zero ball and Tapans is trash.

The comms blowing smoke up his butt because he hadn’t dropped a ball….but I’d seen him let it bounce and then get bundled into touch. He’s not great,

It's a bad tackle from Kris. I don't know why some of these guys are ducking their heads sometimes though. He made that worse than it already was.

It's a bad tackle from Kris. I don't know why some of these guys are ducking their heads sometimes though. He made that worse than it already was.

I would suppose it is a self preservation instinct. It was made to look even worse because Kris kept on driving. It was such a bad tackle. He won't play again this season you'd think.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8