Round 26 Sea Eagles vs Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My tickets arrived today. Away supporters bay of course. Will be kicking off at the Surfers Lifesaving club from lunchtime - Martin

This is a danger game and the most important game of the season so far. We need to get revenge for the flogging they gave us earlier in the season. Is kingy back for this game?

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/904-gold-coast-citywide/deals/443896-titans-vs-manly-gold-game-and-sarah-mcleod

This maybe useful for the Locals to get to the game - amazing deal $69 - 2 tickets and food and show.

Does the away supporters bay have good seating or are you stuck behind the posts?
I really don't like the posts view when the teams' are playing at the opposite end.
Have halfway line tickets but could look into exchanging them if the the away supporters view is good. Of course I'd rather be surrounded by the fans who cheer our Mighty Premiers.

Away supporters bay at Goldie

Crap seats great atmosphere, just like Suncorp, Dairy Farmers and AAMI Park, all the same.

In recent years at the Goldie straight behind the posts, this year in one corner behind the posts, so worse seats again.

You want the view go half way

You want the atmosphere come with us

Hope that helps

Nicci, the away supporters bay is to the left of the posts and behind the try line. So half-way tickets is a better view. I look at it this way - I go to enjoy the company of lots of Manly supporters in one area and cheer and that atmosphere is priceless. I watch the game again later on tv and catch up on anything I missed. :)

edit: *too fast Mark!*

Sea Eagles catching finals fever

The thrill of finals footy is building, not only among Sea Eagles fans but in the Manly camp as well, according to prop Darcy Lussick.

Lussick says the team's recent form is evidence of a growing sense of confidence in the players, who feel ready to launch into September.

More @ http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-catching-finals-fever/62595

I think you are the only one Eagle Chick.Dont know if thats a good or a bad thing.I think we are all used to winning so pretty understandable.

ManlyBacker said:
Nicci, the away supporters bay is to the left of the posts and behind the try line. So half-way tickets is a better view. I look at it this way - I go to enjoy the company of lots of Manly supporters in one area and cheer and that atmosphere is priceless. I watch the game again later on tv and catch up on anything I missed. :)

edit: *too fast Mark!*

I would concur 110%....I just record the game and watch it later, I go to the away games purely for the atmosphere.

Bay 317 at Suncorp is a perfect example....tucked in a corner, terrible seats....BUT the atmosphere when it's full of Manly fans....priceless!!

By the way Nicci if you do come to the away supporters bay, ask after me and come and say hi....I'll be amongst the flag wavers and they'll all know me.

First #NRL team for Round 26 has been posted with Titans. Matt Srama & Ashley Harrison out with injury http://t.co/0CcieQ4n #NRLgldman

Titans: 1. William Zillman 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Jamal Idris 4. Steve Michaels 5. David Mead 6. Aidan Sezer 7. Scott Prince 8. Nate Myles 9. Beau Falloon 10. Luke Douglas 11. Greg Bird 12. Mark Minichiello 13. Ben Ridge 
Interchange: 14. Matthew White 15. Ryan James 16. Brenton Lawrence 17. Luke O’Dwyer 18. Dominique Peyroux

Mark from Brisbane said:
By the way Nicci if you do come to the away supporters bay, ask after me and come and say hi....I'll be amongst the flag wavers and they'll all know me.

If only she knew what you looked like.

Actually just found this written in an article

Hooker Matt Srama (shoulder) and five-eighth Aidan Sezer (medial knee ligament) are no chance of playing the Sea Eagles this week after returning from the 36-22 loss to Penrith with their injuries in a brace.

Coach John Cartwright conceded they could easily have half a team ruled out through injury this week.

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

She'll soon find out.

And given I show "supporting the Sea Eagles for almost 50 years" would suggest to most that I am no young hunk looking to ge "hooked up".

But what I lack in looks I have in personality (Lol)

Mark from Brisbane said:
globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

She'll soon find out.

And given I show "supporting the Sea Eagles for almost 50 years" would suggest to most that I am no young hunk looking to ge "hooked up".

But what I lack in looks I have in personality (Lol)

Ah, I was just referring to your avatar.

These guys always seem to get luck against us. Please tell me we haven't got Checchin as the ref.

Who could forget Orford getting penalised for nothing to costs us the game in the dying seconds. Then there was that dodgy call in 2010 when Killer was obstructed on a drop ball and they went 50 or 60m to score.

I can honestly say I don't think I have watched a Titans game all year. I was away for the weekend in our clash earlier this year. I have no idea how they have been playing, but I'm confident we'll win.

Chip and Chase said:
These guys always seem to get luck against us. Please tell me we haven't got Checchin as the ref.

Who could forget Orford getting penalised for nothing to costs us the game in the dying seconds. Then there was that dodgy call in 2010 when Killer was obstructed on a drop ball and they went 50 or 60m to score.

I can honestly say I don't think I have watched a Titans game all year. I was away for the weekend in our clash earlier this year. I have no idea how they have been playing, but I'm confident we'll win.
I watched them against Penrith and if they turn up like that against us we will put 60 on them

[/quote]I watched them against Penrith and if they turn up like that against us we will put 60 on them
[/quote]

If we do, and the Bunnies lose, we'll be in 3rd!!

Ive watched most Cand C and they basically tackle well and the back three give them some strike and pace with Zillman dangerous,particularly from inside balls.I know from speaking to a few in the know at Burleigh that Harrison,Bird and Myles are playing injured and the word is there is a chance none of them will play.Srama and Cesar are out and their depth is the worst in the league as last weeks UN20 result shows and their feeder clubs are going no good in the QCup.

Put it this way,if we lose we were never going to go back to back.I think there is a good chance they will clock off and we may put 50 on them which is a good thing if you want to destroy the scum in week 1 like I do.

Last year Bird got in trouble for arranging the ladies for the night on his mobile while the game was being played.Add the fatboy in the centres to the party mix this year and there is every chance they may be already at the Titanium bar by kickoff.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6