Round 26 Sea Eagles vs Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

stoodamire

Bencher
Final game boys and girls!

Hasn't this season gone by quick!

I read Sezer and Srama will not play this weekend due to injuries.

Harrison, Myles and Bird will be rested as well unless Broncos lose and they have a mathematical chance of making the finals.

The Titans will be in no way shape or form a walkover at home this weekend. The boys better rock up with their game faces on.

I have just bought tickets and I must say I'm excited. Unfortunately, this will be the only live game I will attend this year.
Snake, are you listening? I want four trys and a hug.

niccipops said:
I have just bought tickets and I must say I'm excited. Unfortunately, this will be the only live game I will attend this year.

In the away supporters bay niccipops? Come over and say hi.

deadlyeagle said:
Ill be there :) saw no games at brookie but saw us beat the broncs at the death :)

And what a finish! After a bad Manly game I like to re-watch the last 2 minutes :D

bones said:
niccipops said:

In the away supporters bay niccipops? Come over and say hi.

I was going to go for the away stands but I managed gold stand tickets on the halfway line. Would love to say hi to fellow Silvertails though.
I'm excited. Jeez I hope we win. Last time I went to skilled we got Ceccined.

Will be an interesting game, the Titans with nothing to play for ( or maybe something) us in a similar situation ( results dependent). I'd be surprised if we didn't play full strength but I'd also be surprised if a few didn't get a rest.

Jatz Crackers said:
niccipops said:

Its the Titans. You can have four hugs and one try & we will still be safe.
I still want four trys but I'll definitely take the four hugs.

stoodamire said:
Harrison, Myles and Bird will be rested as well unless Broncos lose and they have a mathematical chance of making the finals.

Rested for what??? Mad Monday..

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Most important game of the year.

I don't think it is at all. I think the last three have been way more impor.......oops! Sorry I thought I was you for a second there.

stoodamire said:
Clint said:
stoodamire said:

Rested for what??? Mad Monday..

Harrison hip, Myles sternum and Bird ribs.

Bird ribs lol

No chance they'll be resting anyone - the cowboys game is the day after and without knowing the result of that they'll have to treat this game very seriously. Cowboys a good chance against the sharks as the Sharks won't have anything to play for in that game. ITs a must win game for us.

sean1976 said:
No chance they'll be resting anyone - the cowboys game is the day after and without knowing the result of that they'll have to treat this game very seriously. Cowboys a good chance against the sharks as the Sharks won't have anything to play for in that game. ITs a must win game for us.

Sharks will be playing for a "home" final, as the Raiders game isn't on until after their game, and Canberra can still pinch 6th.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6