Round 25 v Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wouldn't want to work for Stevo or DSM5.

I put it to both of you that if Manly were assured of a top 4 position that you would be of the opinion he should be rested this Friday, as a precaution.

I wouldn't want to work for Stevo or DSM5.

I put it to both of you that if Manly were assured of a top 4 position that you would be of the opinion he should be rested this Friday, as a precaution.

I worry about Whare to some extent - his clangers against Canterbury are fresh in my mind, although on the wing he won't be under as much pressure as at fullback. Oldfield has done well outside Jamie on a number of occasions, so will be interested to see which way Geoff goes with selections.

Re concussion. WAMF is right - leave it to the doctor.

I worry about Whare to some extent - his clangers against Canterbury are fresh in my mind, although on the wing he won't be under as much pressure as at fullback. Oldfield has done well outside Jamie on a number of occasions, so will be interested to see which way Geoff goes with selections.

Re concussion. WAMF is right - leave it to the doctor.

There should be a mandatory stand down period for concussion injuries. The NRL need to investigate this during the off season.

Too many ex-players of collision sports are dealing with the terrible adverse effects of brain injuries sustained during their playing days.

There should be a mandatory stand down period for concussion injuries. The NRL need to investigate this during the off season.

Too many ex-players of collision sports are dealing with the terrible adverse effects of brain injuries sustained during their playing days.

I don't have a problem agreeing with that assumption, Wamf. If it wasn't important why not give him a week off?

I don't have a problem agreeing with that assumption, Wamf. If it wasn't important why not give him a week off?

Just read the injury update on MWSE site.

King to be rested with bruising around AC joint. Lussick to start.

Buhrer and Ballin likely to play. Buhrer is undergo some tests, Toovey confident. Ballin had injured his calf during last week and flared up against Knights. Expected to play on Fri.

Revisted YART.

1) B. Stewart
2) J. Taufua
3) J. Lyon
4) S. Matai
5) D. Whare
6) K. Foran
7) D. Cherry-Evans
8) D. Lussick
9) M. Ballin
10) B. Kite
11) A. Watmough
12) T. Williams
13) G. Stewart

14) J. Buhrer
15) G. Rose
16) J. Galuvao
17) V. Mauro

Just read the injury update on MWSE site.

King to be rested with bruising around AC joint. Lussick to start.

Buhrer and Ballin likely to play. Buhrer is undergo some tests, Toovey confident. Ballin had injured his calf during last week and flared up against Knights. Expected to play on Fri.

Revisted YART.

1) B. Stewart
2) J. Taufua
3) J. Lyon
4) S. Matai
5) D. Whare
6) K. Foran
7) D. Cherry-Evans
8) D. Lussick
9) M. Ballin
10) B. Kite
11) A. Watmough
12) T. Williams
13) G. Stewart

14) J. Buhrer
15) G. Rose
16) J. Galuvao
17) V. Mauro

Stevo said:

None of them should play including Choc. Buhrer definitely should not play after that knockout.Choc needs to rest that knee for the semis same as Ballin and King. Wolf is obviously gone.

1. Snake
2. Jorge
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Whare
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Galuvao
9. L Foran
10. Kite
11. Harrison
12. T Dog
13. Gift

14. Rose
15. Lussick
16. Mauro
17. Robinson

Stevo said:

None of them should play including Choc. Buhrer definitely should not play after that knockout.Choc needs to rest that knee for the semis same as Ballin and King. Wolf is obviously gone.

1. Snake
2. Jorge
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Whare
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Galuvao
9. L Foran
10. Kite
11. Harrison
12. T Dog