Round 23 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Nein commentary tonight is almost sickening, first we had the Burgess / Williams love fest, and they are now almost jizzing themselves in the commentary box.

Let's not worry about the next 4 rounds , or the finals just award the trophy now !!!

Shame Ingliss's 2nd try wasn't checked. Had it been, I have a feeling he may have been a foot in front of the kicker.Shame it wasn't checked but then again its souths and no point going against them so the refs...

Roger_Ramjet said:
Shame Ingliss's 2nd try wasn't checked. Had it been, I have a feeling he may have been a foot in front of the kicker.Shame it wasn't checked but then again its souths and no point going against them so the refs...

Protected species , the NRL sooooo want them to win !!!

Take nothing away from Souffs. They have been impressive. I thought the broncos would be more competitive tbh. A bit more ball in the 2nd half would help.

I've had to mute the commentary.

The half-time canonization is just too much.

Even Cameron Williams is wetting himself now folks.

I'll give it 10 minutes but if Souths score again it's " hi ho hi oh it's off to bed I go ", I just can't listen any longer to the Nein commentary , it's making me want to vomit!!

Can't watch this jiz-fest.

Actually thought the Donkeys might be half competitive.

But what do you expect ? The NRL had the hide to may them play a day early. How rude.

Souths are playing damn good footy, don't understand why everyone is getting so put out by people saying so

I personally think they are peaking too early, but you would be stupid to deny they are the form side of the comp at the moment.

Very much the form side Kiwi

I always wonder about a sides ability to hold it together for what...another 7 games at least? There is something to winning ugly

Kiwi Eagle said:
Souths are playing damn good footy, don't understand why everyone is getting so put out by people saying so

I personally think they are peaking too early, but you would be stupid to deny they are the form side of the comp at the moment.

We can't but not agree but it's the Nein love fest that's turning everyone off !!

lsz said:
Very much the form side Kiwi

I always wonder about a sides ability to hold it together for what...another 7 games at least? There is something to winning ugly

Exactly, I love where we are

Have gone into a month long lull, and picked up 3/4 in that time. Expect a slow build from here, personally I wouldn't even mind if we lost in round 26 and leave ourselves 3 on the trot to win the comp

Another grubby chicken wing, this time Teo.

Seriously it's about time they started sending a few off!!

Kiwi Eagle said:

"Peaking" or hitting their straps with 4 weeks til the finals is hardly "peaking too soon".

It's the perfect time to step it up and make a run for the minor premiership, and then at the title.

I just believe we're the one team that can match em on the big stage next month.

And I am giving em credit (as much as it ails me!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8