Round 22 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The tigpies need to start pleading for mercy.
Cows are firing.
They're going to be tough opposition in Round 26.

HappilyManly said:
They do have a lot of Players injured :cool:

Wish we would play in the NT in winter :idea:

Carn the Eels!

Yep and Beaver's up there too tonight.

Canberra 6-0. Another upset perhaps.

The Tigpies have that Jack Buchanan on deck...

Someone here talked him up this week.

Brissie Kid said:
If those referees in the Knights game had done the Manly game last night we would have won.

They stopped play to make players go back to play the ball on the mark.

They called held before players were shoved into touch and gave penalties for when they went on with it.

They gave a scrum penalty when the Storm held the ball at the back of the scrum.

Gave the Knights first try on a pass that looked same as TRed's to Ferris that was called forward last night.

All of those calls last night went in Souths favour. Go figure.

Spot on BK. The lattitude allowed to Souffs last night was so obviously biased it requires investigation. Just watching how different the defenses in tonights games are to last night it was a joke. I'll swear till I'm blue that we were back 12 meters while they were back 5 let alone all the other bulls..t calls that went on.

Raiders should have been 16-6 at halftime. Had a fair try disallowed by a ridiculous obstruction ruling. It really is the NRL No Real Logic

Wow they haven't changed the rule then. Just saw a Raiders players stand on the mark, Parra player gets up trying to push forward to get the penalty and the ref calls play the ball. So why was it different last night then FU..WITS!!!!!!

The best thing about last night was the Scum losing at the last, up in Newcastle.

The Tigs now know what a crisis really is.

I hope the Drags beat the 'Riff.

Warriors will dispose of the Sharks in NZ.

And a miracle (tomorrow) please, Titans over Chooks.

mickqld said:
Spot on BK. The lattitude allowed to Souffs last night was so obviously biased it requires investigation. Just watching how different the defenses in tonights games are to last night it was a joke. I'll swear till I'm blue that we were back 12 meters while they were back 5 let alone all the other bulls..t calls that went on.

Its true. At times you could see the referees held Manly back 12m. At other times the Souths players were in the Manly line before the first receiver could pas the ball. They were either never back 10m or got off early.

That Knights try last night where they stole the ball from Slater was another example. No way was that Knights player square at marker. You can see on the video he is off early before Slater has even picked the ball up. Compare that to how many times Choc and Ballin have been penalised for getting to marker and just slapping the dummy half's arm let alone a ball steal like last night?

Brissie Kid said:
mickqld said:

That Knights try last night where they stole the ball from Slater was another example. No way was that Knights player square at marker. You can see on the video he is off early before Slater has even picked the ball up. Compare that to how many times Choc and Ballin have been penalised for getting to marker and just slapping the dummy half's arm let alone a ball steal like last night?

I just watched that. As much as I love seeing Slater F...-up, there's no way in hell that should've been a try.I thought the ball was supposed to at least be in the dummy half's hand before you can go at marker?
Interesting watching Bellamy's presser...he names Ashley Klein as the ref that didn't give them a fair go and hasn't done over a period of time?..I don't suppose he'll be pulled up for that.:-/

Nah @wombatgc

You know as well as we all do they made an example of our Tooves, and now coaches couch their criticism just so, and avoid penalty!

Didn't see the game (just Gidley's conversion after full-time).

Couldn't happen to a scummier Scum club.

And good luck to Newcastle, considering Alex and the season they've endured.

RiverEagle said:
Nah @wombatgc

You know as well as we all do they made an example of our Tooves, and now coaches couch their criticism just so, and avoid penalty!

Didn't see the game (just Gidley's conversion after full-time).

Couldn't happen to a scummier Scum club.

And good luck to Newcastle, considering Alex and the season they've endured.

I was shocked(and I'm sure his team mates were) that Gidley actually kicked it from the sideline....he should retire now...thats as good as it'll get for him.:p

wedgetail eagle said:
The Cow people Declared at 64-6.

Proper shame job, Tiggers.:/

One of my first away games I took the kids to watch us play the sharks. They beat us by a similar margin. I remember my boy taking his manly hat off and hiding it as we walked out of the ground.

Fair call @mickqld

Edrick's looks like a bit of a throwback to the '80's too tho.

Club Nouveau and ''Lean on Me'' or something someone cleverer than I may find (YouTube).

And an equally ordinary game, this one, I gotta' say.

Just watched the last 2 minutes of the Knights game.
It was as good as Sid winning us their game at Brookie with that field goal :angel:

The look on Slater's face when the hooker stripped him - priceless :D

I'm pretty sure that they cut to Bellyache kicking a chair in the booth :p

Oh yeah HM, that finish was outta the box!

I didn't think Gidley would kick that.

I'd love the Gummies to stun the Warriors over there. But the Drags beatin' the Riff at WIN Stadium will do me today.

Sad to say considering the quality of the Raiders.....but if it wasn't for Jarryd Hayne the Eels would have lost last night IMO.

Loved watching Scam Smith and Bali Belly blowing up about Ashley Klein's refereeing. The way I saw it, they just don't like the fact that Klein didn't let the Scum get away with their usual BS during the game. For the first time this year I was actually somewhat impressed with a referee's performance.

64-6 in Townsville.....the Cows scored 32 points in the first half and 32 in the second. Was that actually the Tigers they were playing or did they pluck some local FNQ team and trot them out in Wests Tigers playing strip?

Josh Reynolds some time after the game.....

"That chair was asking for it. It had been taunting me before the game and again at half time. And when I came back in after getting sin binned it just laughed at me. There is only so much pushing you can take from a piece of plastic before you explode".

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6