Round 22 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funny the ramjet manages to watch roartors wins but not losses.
Work for the dole must make him too tired to stay up.

manlyfan76 said:
Funny the ramjet manages to watch roartors wins but not losses.
Work for the dole must make him too tired to stay up.

They're a mere shadow of last year's team.

Even my sis' (a loyal Chookie) has long-stopped making excuses and conceded things just ain't right at Bondi!

They need far more than even the help of Roger Ramjet now.

They need a miracle.

Even old Shame Hayne (and cronies) can't make em look good this year!

RiverEagle said:
Yep, not much to crow about, scraping past the Titans in Sydney.

I tipped em, and on the back of another solid week, gone from 76th to 73rd!

4 rounds left and I'm a'comin' for you @bones , @"TWO DOGS" and even you @Dan too!

It's the business end of things now boys, so let's get busy!

And the Rorters...They'll go out in straight sets in Sept too.

I'm looking for a late run RiverEagle - the George Costanza way - take the opposite to who I think will win. On my tipping ability it will be a sure fire winner.

TWO DOGS said:
RiverEagle said:

4 rounds left and I'm a'comin' for you @bones , @"TWO DOGS" and even you @Dan too!

I'm looking for a late run RiverEagle - the George Costanza way - take the opposite to who I think will win. On my tipping ability it will be a sure fire winner.

Game on, old mate!

Who knows, with a bit o' luck, we'll break the top 50, and have plenty to gloat over...LOL!

RiverEagle said:

tut tut Riveregull...
Wet night, Monday night, playing the Tits...what else can we expect? Had it been manly at that ground the broncos like so much, on a Monday, not even your club president would have gone :D
As for your September predictions, sure we're not playing well but let me remind you that it's the same squad(when fully fit) that smacked your feathers 5 times last year. t's only a matter of time that we'll get out of our slump to smack every one else again. And we're still coming 4th... As for manly...well it seems the rumours are having their affect after last Friday. Though I was hoping for a manly win, we'll it's not all that bad. Though I couldn't give a rats butt who wins the minor premiership, I'd hate to think that your club wins it by a record otherwise we'll never hear the end of it. Anyway, back to Manly's behind the scenes woes...it seems they're all circling around like a dead carcass on the Eyre Hwy. Foran to the Dogs I hear. DCE not a happy chappy with snaky, Watmouth and Muitai wanting out cause of the gift of the gabb...Seems like it's the business end alright. Get ready for the crash. You know it makes sense :D Tell your sister to get her Roosters jersey washed to wear it proud come October.

A mildly wet night playing for your top 4 spot.

Face it, your fans have given up in droves and the similarities between last year and this, are in name only.

The only thing my sis' needs to wash for September is her Sydney Swans gear. She's a true supportah, but she's an even better judge of a footy team's chances.

Your Chooks are cooked and long on-the-nose.

RiverEagle said:
A mildly wet night playing for your top 4 spot.

Face it, your fans have given up in droves and the similarities between last year and this, are in name only.

The only thing my sis' needs to wash for September is her Sydney Swans gear. She's a true supportah, but she's an even better judge of a footy team's chances.

Your Chooks are cooked and long on-the-nose.

Ouch! Swans and long on the nose. You know how to hurt a guy. :D
I predict a resurgence this week from the Titans. Like Phoenix rising, their season, though over, will be something talked about for years to come. :D

Well now we know you're clueless Rog.

The Titans couldn't quite beat the Rorters (in Carty's last as coach).

They will feel our wrath as we avenge the Rabbid-loss.

Just worry about the wounded-Tigpies over at Leichhardt (Sat night).

Let the real contenders do their thing in peace.

RiverEagle said:
Well now we know you're clueless Rog.

The Titans couldn't quite beat the Rorters (in Carty's last as coach).

They will feel our wrath as we avenge the Rabbid-loss.

Just worry about the wounded-Tigpies over at Leichhardt (Sat night).

Let the real contenders do their thing in peace.

Usually it's when a new coach comes in is when the team decides to win...I'd be packing a spare set of underoos if i were you cause you're gonna need em. Yatzee!!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Your'e funny Roger, now crawl back to where you came from and let the big boys play will you!!

Alright I will crawl back to where I came from, for now but promise to 'stir the pot' soon . :D

Roger_Ramjet said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Your'e funny Roger, now crawl back to where you came from and let the big boys play will you!!

Alright I will crawl back to where I came from, for now but promise to 'stir the pot' soon . :D

Can't wait!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Can't wait!!

I can Mark!

Only good thing about the Chooks, is roasted with vegies and gravy.

This year though they're more prone to giving salmonella mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4