Round 20 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eelcatcher said:
Face it, we can't rely on the Faders. They just plain suck.
I heard the Raiders song playing.
One part of the song says, they're bad & mean.
They got the "Bad" part right.

eelcatcher said:
Face it, we can't rely on the Faders. They just plain suck.
I heard the Raiders song playing.
One part of the song says, they're bad & mean.
They got the "Bad" part right.

ABTK said:
RiverEagle said:
So is Sutton out of the game??

These key injuries are going to influence the run home, and overall winners.

And with the Gummies and Noughts finding a bit of form, the Faders for the spoon now!
It couldn't get any better than Manly wining the comp and the Raiders winning the spoon...

It could, the scumdogs could win the spoon

What a comedy from Canberra. Pathetic so far! Who knows, it depends on how many points they can score in the usual 15 minutes of footy they actually play.

Yeah, they started to look like they were getting some momentum, but then looked back up to the coach's box to remember who they are.

Eagles2nv said:
ABTK said:
RiverEagle said:
So is Sutton out of the game??

These key injuries are going to influence the run home, and overall winners.

And with the Gummies and Noughts finding a bit of form, the Faders for the spoon now!
It couldn't get any better than Manly wining the comp and the Raiders winning the spoon...

It could, the scumdogs could win the spoon

I'd settle for us as Premiers, and the Scum just missing the 8 from here.

(I know they'll probly make it now; but that would be sooo sweet!)

What's the score in Canberra now?

Thanks @Jerry1

The Rabbids will rise to 2nd on the back of that.

Their PD is easily the healthiest now.

(We are 4 pts clear tho still; that's all that matters)

My Bro' took his kids to the Souths-Raiders game tonight. My niece & her mate asked Reynolds for a photo when he was signing autographs, Reynolds said no.
Maybe the kids were taller than him.

wedgetail eagle said:
My Bro' took his kids to the Souths-Raiders game tonight. My niece & her mate asked Reynolds for a photo when he was signing autographs, Reynolds said no.

Too busy looking in a mirror!

ManlyBacker said:
wedgetail eagle said:

Too busy looking in a mirror!

Or too busy lookin' over his shoulder (despite their win the knives may stay out for him).

Rocketed to 75th me, tipping only 3 from 8, but still enough to rise in a crazy round.

Mark from Brisbane said:
If the Faders pulled this off I'd fair dinkum do a handstand in celebration , it's been a great weekend to date this would make it perfect .

I've never cheered for the raiders more, and for the hope someone had a camera handy!

:D

globaleagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
If the Faders pulled this off I'd fair dinkum do a handstand in celebration , it's been a great weekend to date this would make it perfect .

I've never cheered for the raiders more, and for the hope someone had a camera handy!

:D

Gravity knew that this was a physical impossibility, had a chat to Lady Luck and Mother Nature and made sure the bunnies got home

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8