MVP: Round 18 v Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 - DCE - he actually had a pretty poor game overall, but still won the match for Manly. Just shows how crap the dogs r.

2 - Funa - his best match 4 us. His running game was really good.

1 - Morgan - as someone mentioned, has done more in 2 games than Suli has done all year.

Jetski - was great when he was on and a ready made replace for Thommo.
Hoppa jnr - showed a marked improvement over his first 2 matches.
The Suli bashing has become boring mate. We know you dislike him but many of us do! He was playing injured most of the year before his ankle injury which ruled him
out for the season. Give the kid a break mate......

3 Kapow was in beast mode
2 Harper exciting and dynamic in attack needs work on defence but definitely a keeper
1 Paseka improving all the time.

Honourable mention to DCE tried hard in everything as usual but still lacked composure and direction when needed.

Parker some early mistakes but more than covered it later with some good saves and effort. Still looks like he smokes weed.

Is there anywhere in the RL online universe that tells you who the MoM was?

(asking for a funny accented friend) - sorry for posting in this thread.

3.DCE
2. Taupau
1. Harper

I dont know what game some were watching but I just watched it again and DCE, after a shaky start, was everywhere, easily the best on the field (little wonder he got top marks from the Fantasy team) The Paseka try was fortuitous, but DCE kept the play alive and definitely assisted in the try being scored. Harper impresses every game he's played. Taupau was outstanding. Funa was good, Parker after a shaky start played well. Hopoate improves every match. Cust did his job and I felt Levi played a pretty good match and raised my estimation of him. The forwards generally did well, and as usual Sironen was a danger every time he touched the ball. Paseka needs to realise just how good he could become.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4