Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 18 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Battler

broncosHQ
Shaq Mitchell just stopped in the line. How was that not an obstruction given the bs we received last week?

Fozz

broncosHQ
Was waiting for the try confirmed graphic but nothing. Guess any green and red try is waved through.

JayPee

broncosHQ
On that other angle that Fonua Blake tackle is closer to a sin bin then I thought. Wouldn't be in my rule book but anywho

Organix

broncosHQ
Someone explain how 15 - Mitchell can just open a huge hole in the line, stand there and prevent a player making any play at a tackle and it be a try?

If I were a Wahs fan, I would be fuming.

StuBoot

Bencher
I haven't liked the way this game has been officiated both ways. That isn't a sin bin.
Agree, it's laughable that repeat infringements for pretty much the same thing - high tackles - doesn't warrant a sin bin yet one from the Warriors and you're off.

I would've thought that once Klein penalised Souffs six times in 20 mins with what, 4 of those high tackles that he'd call out the captain and say " l know it's wet but that's X amount of penalties for the same thing so be better or someone may go to the bin" but....

Organix

broncosHQ
These Fox commentary guys trying to justify this garbage! Deadset, it is because one high tackle was from Cook and he is an origin player, the sin bin is because the score was 6-4 Warriors. **** this comp. It's gross.

JayPee

broncosHQ
Agree, it's laughable that repeat infringements for pretty much the same thing - high tackles - doesn't warrant a sin bin yet one from the Warriors and you're off.

I would've thought that once Klein penalised Souffs six times in 20 mins with what, 4 of those high tackles that he'd call out the captain and say " l know it's wet but that's X amount of penalties for the same thing so be better or someone may go to the bin" but....
To be fair most of them were soft. I just don't like a stop start game in an already hard game to play in because of the weather.

Brocko

broncosHQ
Someone explain how 15 - Mitchell can just open a huge hole in the line, stand there and prevent a player making any play at a tackle and it be a try?

If I were a Wahs fan, I would be fuming.
The Warriors player needed to throw himself to the ground, otherwise they wouldn't even look at it.

I'd have to see this one again but looked like Murray ran the next hole over.

Big Pete

broncosHQ
The Warriors blew some golden opportunities and that Johnston try came off the back of a rookie mistake from Berry. Still, that Fonua-Blake call, off the back of a phantom off-side call has completely changed the complexion of the game.

That tackle wasn't as bad as the Ilias one from earlier.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16