Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 18 2023 Cross Forum Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Super Freak

broncosHQ
NAS's try is literally what the amendment to the grounding rule was about, when the ball comes away from the hand but hasn't separated from the wrist/forearm.

Last year, it's a knock on. It's no longer a knock on now.

Nashy

broncosHQ
With the NAS try, the amendment to the grounding rule this year, groundings like the one from NAS is literally what that rule is referring to, when the ball comes away from the hand but doesn't separate from the wrist/forearm.

Not sure why they were talking about the left hand, the ball never separating from the right wrist/forearm was enough.

****in rubbish try.

Brocko

broncosHQ
I must have woke up in an alternate reality today.

index.php

Dexter

broncosHQ
How is whitehead still on the field.
This trainer should be suspended like a player or the club hit with a massive fine.

JayPee

broncosHQ
How is whitehead still on the field.
This trainer should be suspended like a player or the club hit with a massive fine.
Did he ever hit his head. Haven't seen a replay of him actually hitting the ground. Thought he just tripped over.

Dexter

broncosHQ
Trainer went on twice and he was doubled over behind the the posts so I'm guessing he hit his head

JayPee

broncosHQ
Trainer went on twice and he was doubled over behind the the posts so I'm guessing he hit his head
I'm not saying I was an athlete or anything but when I was fatigued or took a hit in the chest playing footy I have felt like absolute **** and stumbled before. I never seen a replay. I dont know how he would have hit his head in that tackle.

JayPee

broncosHQ
I thought Todd Smith had promise early on in his career. Fallen off a cliff since. Some of these penalties....

JayPee

broncosHQ
Never seen a player have a bigger turnaround in effort and involvement than David Fifita this year

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19